R Captions 4:20
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Five cappies of various lengths and subject matters. Let me know your favorite.

Let me know what y'all thought :)
Gallery Images by diaperedsam
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
I enjoyed every one of these lovely captions and your writing has vastly improved due to your hard work.
little_sara
I like your work. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to see your next set
Its all about the humiliation

Baby Flo
Very nice captions.
I especially love the last one with the all-female "family".
Slyer
i L.O.V.E the 1st cappy :o

babyjessie
Just two!? These were way to good to leave us with just 2!!! You have to make more, these were so hot!!!!
Switch0115
I wish I could have seen the other ones, the two I did see were awesome. Definitely need to make more.

diaperedsam
Originally there was five pics posted, but three of them included nudity (which is what made them good, lol). The nudity is apparently a no-no on SK a rule which I am embarrassed to say I did not know existed. I had assumed that with this being an 18 and older site and the thread warnings of "ALL XXX" most things were permissible. I am now curious however how you can possibly write a caption that exceedes an R rating (unless someone does a "fifty shades of Grey" series). In light of this let me first apologize to anyone who may have been offended by any of my captions (including previous posts) and I would also like to apologize to Christie_Luv for posting material on her wonderful site, that violates her rules. Rest assured these offences were not deliberate and will not be repeated. Second, I guess I will have to create a blog site to post the captions deemed inappropriate for SK. I will post a link for it as soon as I have it. Finally I want to say I will continue posting cappies on SK because the community here is so incredibly awesome and we are still afforded tons of artistic license within the community standards to create great captions even if it means no nudity :p

*please note the title of this post is in mock outrage and should be read with a sarcastic inflection.
KitaSparkles
Hi Sam,

No problem, we all make mistakes. I've had some of my own cappies removed in the past because I had missed the rules or misunderstood them.

Christy Luv has worked hard to make the wording this rule as clear as we can be on it. Here's what it says:

Please no content of real people that have nudity, or acts of sex. However:

Sexy content without sex acts, or nudity are okay.

Drawings, or cartoons with sex acts, and nudity are okay.

Content without sex acts, or nudity, but have an XXX story, or caption attached to them are okay.

We just want to avoid the situation where that photo is copyrighted, and doing something that may be very personal for them at the same time. That would be even more upsetting to them. We only support sexual content on this site where everyone consents, and want to completely avoid the extreme situations. So make sure any images are not copyrighted, and taken without permmision.

To clarify nudity is defined as: if it shows genitalia, or nipples then it would be considered nudity. Also if in the picture you can see they are nude in that way, but they are turned around to where you can't see, that would still be considered nude. If it's a situation where it's really close to showing the genitalia, but it doesn't show any part of them, like if they are wearing a skimpy bikini, then that isn't considered nude.  

Cliques:

Baby Butch
I have always liked your cappies, these are very good too. I was hit with the new rule a long time ago and lost over 100 cappies. Being a quest here and loving it, I just changed to posting "R" material and "PG".
clarisselovelace
The first one is very hot.

bubblebutt
love your caps
BabyBarby
The first one is a bit racey!! Normally i'm not ott with dat, but hey it made me blush! Good work!! xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

BobOnFire
loved first one a lot
sissk101
Lovely cappies!! Keep up the good work.

diaperedsam
Since my enlightenment regarding the rules about pictures on SK I have since opened a blogspot account to post the captions that are too risque to post here. You can find them at:

http://diaperedsam.blogspot.com/

there you will find all my captions including the ones which were pulled from SK
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.