R My first attempt at cappies
Long story about a special school told in pictures
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone, I wanted to contribute some cappies to start off the new year I hope you all enjoy.

Gallery Images by diaperedsam
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperedsam
After creating these and posting them I realized a confusing flaw. In the fourth caption I refer to the girl in the crib as Kendra and the teacher as Emily, it should be the other way around. Kendra is the teacher. Sorry for the slip up :(

As these are my first cappies feedback is appreciated, what did you like? What did you not like?
KitaSparkles
I liked them but for two things. One, wouldn't Kendra be completely shocked at a diaper being part of her uniform? I mean, she's just wearing it without being surprised or anything - I found that a bit odd. The other part was the punishment - we can sort of guess at what happened, but ... Anyway, I'd have rather seen her get caned and paddled, but that's just me.

Great job though! Thank you for posting them!

Cliques:

Mina Silverwind
You show a ton of promise as an artist, writer, finder of pictures, and please keep up the fantastic work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.