XXX finally, next picture is here
another photoshop work
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Finally, this is my next work. Sorry for the wait!
I had a lot of work, so there was a big delay(((

Gallery Images by Princess Erin
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Aeris_Jen
YAY!!! I've been eagerly waiting for a new cappie from you and I'm glad to see that you're not one to disappoint. I am in love with these style captions from you and I think really captures the sissy essence and I can't wait for the next one  
SissyKitty<3
Glad to see this series is still continuing! I cant say I don't wish there was some more diaper stuff, but still really enjoyed this pic!

PrincessAmber
Ah, this super super cute! I love the disney princess bed and the little dress and the "toy" hehehe. Maybe some more diapers again next time? Wonderful job once again!!
PrincessWilly29
Rating needs to be changed. This is certainly not PG :)

Princess Erin
Thank you so much for your feedback! I am very pleased to see that you share my fantasies ;) I will follow all of your suggestions and recommendations!
Baby1440
Love this, wish I had a toy like that!

Baby Butch
A normal sister would have put training wheels on the bicycle, he he. This sister is dominating her brother badly and treating him like a child. Well not including the butt plugs, that's very adult.

Another good cappie in your young at heart sister domination theme!

Mellsissy
Love it keep it the way it is. 

Chiara
I just love your works!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.