PG Something Completely Different: The Turn Around.
A Mother leaves her yung son to pick a pretty dress for his sister to wear at a wedding, but the situation gets turned around.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
This is a cute story with a picture. I think Tony will make a cute flower girl since he is going to the wedding in a dress. Good job writing the details.

baby5522

Thank you Baby Butch for the comment, it is much appreciated. While I was looking for boys in frocks related images for me to do my captions with, the original image shown here actualy was completely unrelated, it was about the boy choosing the dress for his sister.

Though it is interesting that he picked a frilly dress, even though it is not a pink one, but the moment that  I thought that, the idea for the caption came into my mind. The fact that this caption is about a boy in a dress, but it is not actually seen, is what makes this particular caption so completely different. I at least hope that it does?

The main idea is very much based on the fact that it is what is not seen, but it is there, but in this case, the images lies in the beholder of the readers mind, so I made sure to describe the dress etc. so that the reader can well imagine it, as for the style of the pretty dress, the baeauty of that, is that  there are many different types of frilly pink dresses.

The reader can let their own imagination pick one that they like the most and imagine Tony or infact themselves in Tony's place wearing that dress, to which I hope that is what I have managed to have achieve with this caption.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Posted by Baby Butch

This is a cute story with a picture. I think Tony will make
a cute flower girl since he is going to the wedding in a dress. Good job writing the details.

AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

You are so right about the imagination being the best part. I was imagining myself twirling  so hare in that little pink dress, that it started to lift up and everyone could see my diaper..

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

baby5522

Awwww, thank you AlyssaDee for your comment, it's much appeciated. I am both delighted and so very happy that my caption was able to make you imagine your self to be in the frilly pink dress as mentioned in my caption.  It is wonderful to hear that what I wanted to achieve has really worked, that makes me so happy, happy beyond words.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Amy,

You are so right about the imagination being the best part. I was imagining myself twirling  so hare in that little pink dress, that it started to lift up and everyone could see my diaper..

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa

Baby Butch

I agree good cappies can leave a lot to the readers imagination. I started out doing a lot of them with very short stories to get people to imagine the rest.

Lately I have gone as far as posting non AB pictures with an AB Story. Someone told me they were surprised to be posted without a diaper or dress on, but they understood where the cappie was going.

The idea of being put in a diaper or frilly dress can be embarrassing by itself.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Baby Butch

BTW - I have captioned you again for a future thread. : )

sissydina218
love the story and picture that goes with it amy thanks

baby5522

Thank you Sissydina for the comment, it is veery much appreciated. I wanted to do something completely different caption wise. You're welcome by the way, it is always a joy for me to make and share these captions for everyone here at sissykiss.

*Hugs & kisses*

Posted by sissydina218
love the story and picture that goes with it amy thanks

baby5522

Baby Butch, curtsies to you.

Fank you for your comment:

Posted by Baby Butch

I agree good cappies can leave a lot to the readers imagination. I started out doing a lot of them with very short stories to get people to imagine the rest.

That is a good idea for starting a caption with, as a testing ground to see if people like the caption or not, also  to engage their imagination too. It helps to have both image and short story plot to help the readers imagination see the events that lead up to the final outcome seen in the image, even to imagine what happens afterward.  I think it is a case of  finding the right ballance, a  lot can be left to a  persons own imagination, but with people having  diffrent imaginations, this means also that some people will be able  to  imagine things  better than others, and thers  not so  much.

I can well appreciate that sometimes  it is not easy to get the right ballance of getting a good image and getting  the short story plot to  be equally as good as the image to help people of all imagination levels  be able to see things better in their minds regardless if they have better imaginations or not. I feel that to be key to any good caption. I hope you agree?

Lately I have gone as far as posting  non AB pictures with an AB Story. Someone told me they were surprised to be posted without a diaper or dress on, but they understood where the cappie was going.

I am glad that your readers were able to  understand where the caption was going, without the visual refernce being there in the actual image. That proves your caption was  very well written, that they could see where things  were going. Personally my self, I like to have an image that has some point of visual reference for me to work with even thugh I do have a good imagination.  I  always approach what I do from as  though putin gmy mind in the minds of my audience. I have a good grasp of what different levels of imaginations  to be like.

I have been around many different people and have observed many diffrent levels of  imagaination, obviously not every single one, that would be impossible. I put what I have observed to good use and hope  that I can with my stories, captions  etc. Appeal to as many different imaginations as I possibly can do. I am grateful of the fact and feel honoured  that I am able to put my self in the minds of others, in the way that I do that.

The idea of being put in a diaper or frilly dress can be embarrassing by itself.

Yes that is so true.  *Big Grin*

Happy Thanksgiving,

Baby Butch

Happy Thanksgiving  to  you too.

BTW - I have captioned you again for a future thread. : )

Oh,  Fank you so  much Baby Butch  I feel so  very honoured. Keep that sort of thing  up and I will end up smothering  you with lots of sissy baby kisses and hugging  you so  much,  that you will end up in a sea of  kisses  and  being  hugged  several times over,  by a Sissy Baby Octopuss. *Lol*

Categories:
Spankings
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.