All R Superman V's The Witch Of Krypton. Part 2
Superman meets a myth from his own planet, bent on destroying everything in her path, but can he stop her?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Silly me made a mistake with my comic, it's not from, it's meant to be the word Of, please do not point this out. I made the same mistake several times, I was too busy concentraiting on writting the comic and figuring out in which order to put the images.

The comic here is to be read as follows:
From Top left, to top right, middle left, to middle centre/right and from bottom left to bottom right.

PS. I have since corrected all of the comic strips including parts 1 & 2
Baby Butch

Keep up the good work! This reminds me of a real superman comic story. Will Lois Lane have a wonderful vacation?

What was that BOOM from? I think Clark Kent is about to change into Superman.

baby5522
Fank you for the comment Baby Butch, I really appreciate it. I am glad that you like part 2 of this comic. Having different blank comic templates helps, for this one, this template was better and easier to use, it was a lot more simpler to add images to the boxes etc.

I am so very happy dat dis reminds you of an actual Superman Comic. That means a lot to me, I wanted this to look and feel like it as though it really is a real DC Superman Comic, so what you have just said lets mes know, that I have done a wery good job of actually doing that. Which makes me most very happy indeed.

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.