R How I Make My Special Captions. (Part 2)
A Behinde The Scenes Look Of How I Do My Speciall Image Alterations for my Captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
From Hunk To Sissy (Part 1)

From Hunk To Sissy (Part 2)

From Hunk To Sissy (Part 3)

Be sure to leave a comment, ask any questions, and look foward to see what part 3 has in store. Also have fun in guessing on what I am going to do here, how will I turn a hunk of a man into a Sissy?

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Another good job presenting how you do captions in Sketch Up. The screen shots are quite clear and look lovely. I still find this interesting, hugs Baby Butch. : )
baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment, it's vrey much appreciated. Silly me forgot to subscribe my own post so that I will get notifications when ocmments com ein. I can get a little bit like a ditsy blonde sometimes. *lol*

I am so glad tyhat yo ufind this intersting Baby Butch, Iam also glad that the image show up nice and clear too, it's vrey handy though I must say having a HD TV/Monitor. That said the on eI had before this one, the screen captures always turned out nice and well.

But I will say that the High Definition quality certainly makes all of the difference. I am glad that you still interested in this, you're the only one that is, so I will make an exception to being my only commenter on these little tutorials/sharing how I use SketchUp to do the guys in swim suits cappies and the story images of the guys in frilly plastic panties.

Since the same exact method was used for those that I have used for the guys in swim suits. I am hoping to be able to expand my Image Alteration Technique, so that I can do more special captions using images of guys and turning them into sissies etc. It is a great way of doing sissy captions and I love the technique, it would be a real shame not to be able to expand on using it in some way.

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.