R How I Make My Special Captions (Part 5)
A Behinde The Scenes Look Of How I Do My Speciall Image Alterations for my Captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
From Hunk To Sissy Part 10:

From Hunk To Sissy Part 11:

From Hunk To Sissy Part 12:

More fun on the way in next part of this tutorial.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
This is far more complicated than I ever would of thought. Looking forward to the final results. Have a nice day!

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment and I can see and tell how this seems to be complicated. And it is, but I not think about the process in those terms. I wish it was as simple what gets painted on the front of my rectangles appears exactly the right way around.

It was even quite confusing to me too when I noticed how images when used as textures turn out to be, but the on board skm textures not to have that problem.

In fact that still does not seem to make much sense that how they can appear okay but images used as texures has a reversed side problem. That and the fact that the is gets duplicated, where as the skm texures are all smooth and seamless.

It makes no sense at all to be perferctly honest that the skm files can be one way but image files used as textures appear differently I tried actually saving a texture image, pink PVC, as a skm file, as I can do that and it still appears in multi copies of the same images all in a set of PVC coloured squares, all pink if the image is of pink PVC.

I will admit that it is very odd how the SketchUp physics work, but to me I think it's working on what I would term as Wooly Logic. Meaning it only makes sense to those who created it, and to anyone who bettewr understand the physics of SketchUp and think nothing strange or odd about it, as they too think exactly and see exactly as the makers of SketchUp do, what I would call the Sheep Factor, hence my term Wooly Logic.

Sadly a lot of other people will not be able to understand or appreciate that kind of logic, as it makes no real sense to them, it only makes sense to those that do understand it, etc. The best for me is not to think of the problem as reversed logic or wooly logic.

I focus solely at what is facing me, even if what is facing me is in SketchUp for example is the Back Perspective. The image texture can be made to appear in the Front Perspective, sometimes this can be easy to do and sometimes not. Given that it has that effect, rather than get thrustrated with that, I work with the textured images as it appears.

Because once it is a model, I can import it into a new SketchUp window, rotate it, move it near centre to hide as much as posible the Axis lines, or draw a 3D board, add a backdrop, so that I can zoom in on it and the model and the only thing in view is the model and the backdrop, with no lines showing up at all.

For clothing like the frilly plastic pants/panties or swimsuits, I do not need to add a background for those, as I need to use those to put them against the male models that I have drawn. I have other models too that not need any backdrops, that way I can use them time and again for creating multi different back drops, if of course that is what I want to use my models for.

Over all in a nut shell, what appears in reverse, and that side remains the same on the other side, as when pulling out a flat drawn shape like my male model, or an image of a an electronic keyboard, for some reason I cannot begin to understand my self, but these pull out only in 2D, Front and sides, there is no physical back, that needs to be made.  So as with the first top image, is an indentation if you will of the outer shape, what is seen is the inner interal part of the outer shell.

Thankfully only by drawing a line carefully across from the direct edge of the model to the other side, creates the entire back but as you can see it is the same as what it is at the front, but it's not really the front. The hard part is not to think about how complicated that seems to be.

Until Trimble decides, if they ever will that is, to make SketchUp Physics and the way it works to be less confusing. I hope I have helped put things in a better prospective for you Baby Butch? I would advise anyone using my technique not to be put off about the wooly logic factor, simply because they can as I have mentiond save the model, then import it into a new window, oh moving the model without importing it, will alter the view of the textured image.

This basically means, that the shape of a man or a keyboard, stays where it is, but the moment you move the model, the texture part of the image moves, why? Again its that wooly physics of SketchUp at work. It does make it rather frustrating, hence why it is just best to save the model, first import it into a new window, doing this as an import, keeps everything in place and you can move and rotate the model with no loss of anything, save the model again replacing the one that was imported.

Sadly this is only for me, so far the known best and simplest way to have and keep the model in the 'Front' Perspective of SketchUp. Doing what I do is all about my mind set, no matter in places where things do get and become quite complicated, and I am aware of those things being so, I then if you will switch gears, into what I call: 'Simplify Mode'

This means I work within what is easy to me and what I am able to understand and still achieve the results that I want, even though yes, it is and was caomplicated, that fact remains, but how I went about it however, became something else, but in a way and on  a level that does not alter what is already there.

Once I finished doing the complicated/complexed part of the model I wanted to make I even surprise my self that I actually did it. That is no boast or ego. I am genuinely surprised, simply because I feel that no way can I do it. I will give the thing good go at doing it, if I fail, rather than be sad or be upset about that, I say to my self. 'At least I gave it my best shot.'

And I will move on onto doing soemthign els,e though I may go back to that particualr thing I could not do and give it another go, because that is exactly how I got started with doing things in SketchUp in the first place, if I had given up on my previous other attempts at getting to grips with how things in SketchUp works, I would have never made as many models, as to what I have already made to date.

Best of all, I am completely self taught, I have of course learned a few things here and there by watching Video Tutorials on YouTube. For me on a personal note I wanted to as much as possible with no help from anyone, as odd that may seem or sound like.

I can't really express why the importance that I had to learn SketchUp all on my own, in part it was self achievement, but it goes deeper and beyond just that. With my disability etc. among other factors being involved.

Why I had to, needed to beyond words alone can mention, learn SketchUp all on my own, for my self. But not with or for selfish reasons. All I can say what I did was truly and sincerely needed to be done  and had to be done, the way it has been done. That wont make any sense to anyone but my self. Oh my... this wooly logic seems to be contagous. *Giggles*

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.