Bonus Image
Part 9

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Thank goodness for the move tool and the scale tool. That swimsuit was looking very big. Very cleaver it looks like it was made in one piece. I did not know you were a seamstress to re-sew that so well, he he. This continues to be a nice presentation.

Hewwo      

baby5522
Fank ooo fwo da comment Baby butch and also liking my new banner/signiture, mes wanted somefing extra special fwo my name instead of da usual text. Pink and gold go so well together, mes happy dat ooo wike da presentation.

Na, mes no used a sewing machine, not know how to use one of does, but mes do know how to use a sonic screws driver, thogh dis one isth a wery special one it shrinks fings and merges dem together. It's called da Sonic Sissy Baby Sissifyer Screw Driver. *Giggles*

Wuv, huggles & kwisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.