All R Superman V's The Witch Of Krypton. Part 4
Superman meets a myth from his own planet, bent on destroying everything in her path, but can he stop her?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

How To Read This Comic Strip:
Top left, Top Right, Centre, Bottom Left & Bottom Right

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
More comic Superman action scenes taking place and I love it. I am wondering where all of this is leading. The witch seems pretty tricky at this point. MORE COMIC STORY!     *Hugs*

baby5522
Mes wisheths dat dere cuds be more of dis comic to post, mes dids do more, but sad to weport, my computer today suddenly went on me, mes am using my woom mate's computer to be able to reply here.  First my TV monitor screen blinked off and back on again, then mes saw and noticed some kind of a flash dat came fwom da back of my computer, dere waseth a hiss and a pop, mes just gwad dat it waseth no boom.

Mes fink dat nasty witch mes hab cweated haseth gotten out of my computer and zapped it. Oh NO..... Dis isth a job fwo Supwer Sissy Baby. *Giggles* Not to worry all of my Sissy Super Fwiends dis comic will resume by end of all fings willing at da end of next week, dat's da soonest mes will be able to pay fwo my computer to be fixed,, if it can at all, or mes hopeth wery much if nothing else, data fwom da C Dwive can be obtained and saved to an external one dat mes hab, never thought mes wub need to back up fwom da C Dwive to my external dwive, there waseth not enough hadr disc space on da computer, hence da need fwo da external hard dwive.

So be sure to tune in den at da same Sissy Baby Time on da same Sissy Baby Channel. *Giggles Mes so wuv saying dat, fank ooo fwo da comment Baby Butch, mes so happy ooo wike dis part of da comic, mes wont be able to post da west of it until mes know what da computer faires hab to say about my computer.

Yep, fairies hab gone all modern. *Giggles*

Wuv, huggles & lwisses.

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

Nice to see you still have a sense of humor after your computer blowing out on you. That really sucks and I hope you can fix it real soon.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Fank ooo fwo da comment Baby Butch, it's wery much appreciated. Mes a widdle upset, about da computer going out on me, but it sure does help to be able to make a widdle joke, so mes not be as upset about it.

wuv, huggles & kwisses

(Sent, via Paul's computer)

baby5522
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I'm back, or more to the point, I have my data from my computer, which unfortunately the motherboard of that got fried, the C Drive casing got slightly damaged, but the data inside of it was not damaged in anyway and my good friend at LSC, a great computer expert, managed to retrive the data and download it to a Flash Drive, which I finally managed to pay for.

I also have a new computer and I will be able to resume now posting the rest of this comic. Sorry for the long wait everyone.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.