XXX Sissy Superman
Clark Kent invites Batman over to his private apartment, missing his costume, he gets a shock in two ways.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Authors Notes:

This is a once only XXX Special. I stopped doing them for personal and private reasons. This one is for laughs more than anything with sexual implied theme to a small extent, the rest is up t the individuals imagination.

The image is not mine. It belongs to tumblr_mncmyd5srk1s3cubto1_1280

I hope he/she won't mind me adding to the image. The Speach bubbles and caption work is of my own craftwork. Please bare all of this in mind before commenting. Thank you.
Babygirl35
That was one hellofa great idea.  I loved it

baby5522
Yikes! I missed a reply to your comment Babygirl. Please accept my most sincere and humble apologies. Fank you, I am glad that you liked the caption. 

Hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
I did not know Superman and Batman are like that. I must of missed those episodes, giggles.

You have created an excellent caption with a dazzling image!
I gave you 5 kisses as usual.
Baby Butch
I noticed your thumbnail did not appear with this image or your Avatar. I accessed the thread and reposted the picture.

Like before I restored the thumbnail and the thread appears as the last posted in the image gallery.

Unfortunately the image does not show on the log in page as usual. I could not put in your Avatar image.

BTW: Something major is wrong with the site. No Avatars appear on page 1 of Captioned Piccies, they are all gone!

baby5522
Fank you for the comment and the kisses on all of my captions Baby Butch, much appreciated. I am glad you found the caption funny. The slight sexual theme is meant for a laugh, and it is a slight twist on when the original Batman was so camp, it made you wonder about him and Robin. *Giggles*

The oringal image had speach bubbles, but they had squiggly lines in them that was open I guess to interpritation to the individual of what was being said. The image is great, I felt that one speach bubble between them seemed a bit odd, not only that, I felt it hindered the image a little.

Nothing major and that comment is not meant as an offence to the artist that made the image. Maybe he/she felt adding a line of speach between them would ruin the whole image. I actually contemplated if I should add the speach bubbles and just do a short caption by the image instead.

After some long thinking, I wanted to capture the interaction of the two characters, and the use of speach bubbles worked best I felt for that purpose. Lending the image with a tinge of my handywork. Making it as a whole, just wonderful.

It needed something I felt that was missing, apart from that the image alone even without speach bubbles is fantastic, anyone looking at it can use their own imaginationhow superman ended up in Supergirls costume, or how comes it is in his size.

How Batman reacts to seing Superman in the costume. That is the beauty of the image, that it is open to each and every individual persons own imagination to how they interperate what is going on or being said between the two characters.

Though I think I may just have added to what everyone esle maybe imagining right now. *Lol*

Love, hugs & kisses.

baby5522
It would help if Christie Luv took the time to teach you and all of the other moderators how to correct the main log in page. I do not know why she wont let the other moderators have access to that, so they can help other people out. Thank you at least Baby Butch for your effrts of doing the thumb nail corrections, I am grateful beyond words alone can ever say.

Love, hugs & kisses

sissydina218
liked this one but not as much as the sissy furries, must admit i would love to see superman's red panties with gold ruffles, sounds cute.

baby5522
Thank you for the comment SissyDina, much appreciated, I like the Sissy Furry Captions too, more so, happy beyond mention that Baby Butch likes them too. 

Hugs & kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.