PG 13 The Sissy Baby Ti Quondo Jujitsu Kick Boxer
A World Champion of Ti Quondo Jujitsu Kick Boxing loses a fight, with humiliating and funny results
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
The Ming Lou Arena, TOKYO:

The arena was fully packed with hundreds of people that had comne to watch the Ti Quondo Jujitsu Championship Kick Boxing Tournament.  It was no ordinary form of boxing or kick boxing for that matter.

The most highly skilled fighters, in the arts of Ti Quondo and Jujistsu coupled with the art of kick boxing, were the most deadliest fighters known to man. The undefeted champion was the youngest of his age to be so. Sam Yee Soto, he was a half cast of American and Chinese blood.

Interviewing him in his personl private changing room. Was Lotus Blossom. She was every bit as beautiful, as her name suggested. "Tell me Sam Yee. In all of your fighting career, have you ever fought against a woman?"
"No, never."

"And why is that?"
"Ti Quondo Jujitsu Kick Boxing, is a deadly blood sport. It is no place for a woman, not even for a woman ninja."
"But surely... A very good female Ninja would be more than capable of being in such a fight?"

"No woman has ever entered the sport. As no man can beat me, also no woman can, if ever female Ninjas were ever allowed to partake in this sport."
"I see, if such a thing was allowed then you actually believe that no woman can ever beat you."

"That is correct. But it is not simply a belief. I know."
"Oh, how can you be so suer of that?"
"I am the greatest this world has ever known and seen."
"And just out of curiousity. What would you do say should a woman ever beat you?"

"As if. I would be her Sissy Baby for life, should such a woman be cabable of managing such a feat." Lotus Blossom's eye brows raised and a smile came accross her face. "You would really do that?"
"I would. My word is my bond."

Just then, in a sudden and most unexpected moment, Lotus Blossom began to fight Sam Yee. He toyed with her for a little, but then he got serious. However, that made no difference to Lotus Blossom. Before Sam Yee knew what was happening to him.

Lotus Blossom had him completely pinned to the floor of his changing room. "You have been defeated Sam Yee. You had better be a man of your word now, or I shall give you a further beating." Sam Yee was too shocked and confused to argue.

Not only that, he did not dare go back on his word. "I shall do what ever you say and wear what ever you tell me to wear."
"I am so glad to hear you say that." Replied Lotus Blossom with a slight smile.

"Because if you don't. You will be sorry... You can start by taking off all of your clothes for me." She commanded. Sam Yee did as she had orded him to do. Lie down on the floor, spread your legs, bend your knees and lift them and your legs up in the air for me."

Sam Yee completely obeyed Lotus Blossom's every command. She smiled as he did so. She had with her a suitcase. She opend it up, then took out first of all, a very thick towelling diaper. To which Lotus Blossom put on Sam Yee and pinned it into place with two big pink diaper pins.

Sam Yee looked on nervously, as he saw what Lotus Blossem had picked up next, in fact she held them out for him to get a good look at them. "From the front as you can see these frilly plastic panties have frills on them, they cover from front to back and they are large and wide frills at that. Because, you see... These are a very special  humiliation kind of frilly plastic panties. They are super extra crinkly too."

Remarked Lotus Blossom with a giggle, as she put the plastic panties on and over the thick diaper. To Sam Yee's alarm he heard a loud click and something being locked into place. "What was that?" He asked worriedly. "Oh, don't you worry. You will find out soon enough."

Remarked Lotus Blossom in a fit of giggles, Sam Yee felt something now being placed over his head. "Now go over to the vanity table and bend over." Commanded Lotus Blossom. "What for?" Asked Samy Yee, nervously.

"Don't answer me back. Do as you are told, or else..." Remarked Lotus Blossom in a harsh warning tone of voice. Sam Yee dared not to disobey her, so he went over towards his vanity table and bent over as commanded to do so.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Authors Notes:

All credit goes to by_pizzabagel-d3faqym at Deviant Art, from which I found and used this image from. It has been altered from it's original concept the characters names have been changed too.

The Modification process was made in the following stages.

1: I importend the original image, downloaded from Deviant art into SketchUp Make 2014. I used the draw line and arc tools to draw around Sakura's orginal Sailor Moon like outfit.

Altering the shape slightly as I drew around the outline of the outfit, making it into a dress, instead of it being a top and a skirt.

2: I drew around what was the outline form of a diaper, as origianly drawn on the original image.

3: I then Imported an image of a pair of frilly plastic pants for me to draw around and then save the drawing as a model

4: I Then imported the model of the plastic pants into the work window of pizzabagel's image that I had already alterred, then deleted the frilly plastic pants image, so that it would automatically be turned into a texture in the in Model Texture's drop down menu of the paint bucket options.

5: I added the image/texture of the frilly plastic pants to the bottom area that once had been a diaper. Some times textures do not always display in the right way. There is a way to edit the textured image with the onboard texcture editor, that is part of the paint bucket tool option.

Textures can be adjusted using height, and width values. I use which ever produces as near to it, the best results, since me and figures is something I do not have an aptitude for.

6: I used a pink silk texture for the dress, again needing to alter the texture display until it looked right.

7: I then use the Print Prtscr Button to capture the image of finished results of the altered image in the SketchUp Make work window.

8: I open MS Paint then I press and hold down Ctrl and V the command for pasting and making the screen capture work appear in MS Paint.  I then save the screen capture.

9: I then use a program called Fastone to crop out the screen captured image of Pizzabagels image, cropping out only it so that  rest of the SketchUp work window is removed from the main image.  I then resized the cropped image and then saved it.

10: I used a program called Infan View to paint over the original text left over from the original pizzabagel image as well as white out the original speach bubble. Paint over the exposed parts left of the original image to leave the charcter looking more guy like for the soul purpose of this alterfication process and caption.

Once all the whitening had been done I used the clone tool of Infan view to paint in the rest of the arm, cloning from the original skin tone. The boxing glove I extend to paint out the sleave part of Sakura's sailor outfit. Then I saved the whole thing once all alterations have been completed.

11: I used MS Paint Paint to open my saved altered image. I enlarged the view so that I could clearly insert text of my own into the speach bubble at the far top left corner. I saved again with the text in place.

12: Lastly the image is inserted into my Power Point document, where the text for the right hand side of the image was inserted. Once complete, I save the file once more as a JPEG image source within Power Point program. The final image is complete and that is what went into making this caption.

Please bare all of that in mind, before making a comment. Thank you.

Baby Butch
Interesting long story caption about tough guys. Sam was actually beaten by Lotus Blossom. I think he wanted to be a sissybaby in the first place. *giggles*

You picked a good image to go with the story. It does look like a dress to me. That whole process sounds complicated and the result is outstanding.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Baby Butch, thank you for your comment and the rating. I really appreciate both so vrey much. I am glad that you liked the mini story caption. Of course Sam wanted to be a Sissybaby, maybe not knowingly, but at least Lotus was nice to offer to be his Mommy.

Yeah, tough guys really are silly, they are all sissy babies inside, hence the tough macho act. Porr things can't freely admit to the fact that they would rather mince about, kiss one another and of course wear pretty cute Sissy clothing. *Giggles*

For your pleasure and interest and for everyone else here too. I have included for the first time ever. The original image that inspiried my variation caption. I have altered and changed other peoples work before, and given credit when I can remember who's work I have used. But no one gets to see the original image from which I used to change and alter it for the purpose of making the caption with my style and flare of creativity.

And you are obsolutely right. The process that I have mentioned was complicated. There is no easy way of doing my alterations when I do them, though it does depend on what I want to alter in the first place. Some altering work is not so complicated, others are. Infact, this to date has been by far the most complicated process of altering work that I have ever done. The texturre editing in SketchUP make is very complicated.  My best simple approach to it and also making sure not to give my self a headache, I focus more on how the texture changes, raterh than on what the figures mean.

Plus it varies, usually what works by altering say only the width texture values, which usually is always by a factor of 10 or 100 that almost works every time,  so that means that I do not need to alter the hieght values at all. But sometimes, I need to carefully alter both values but sometimes it is not as simple as having the value of width being exactly the same as the height value to make the texture even. I wish it would be that simple., it is not.

So, instead, I observe more closely to how the texture distorts, or changes every time that I alter the values until I get the result that I want. Since I know that those values may or may not work so well on a completely new and different texture, I simply keep in mind knowing what I need to do to get the details of the texture to show up in the right way, to what I want. Since I am very good with observations, that makes the whole thing at least a little easier.

On the whole, the the whole process is complicated, hard work, but well worth doing, when once done. The results I find my self to be so happy with how everything has turned out, even better than I had hoped it would. Sometimes the end results end up being so good, that I have to sometimes pinch my self just to make sure that I am not imagining things. 

*Love, hugs & kisses*

'Interesting long story caption about tough guys. Sam was actually beaten by Lotus Blossom. I think he wanted to be a sissybaby in the first place. *giggles*

You picked a good image to go with the story. It does look like a dress to me. That whole process sounds complicated and the result is outstanding.'

Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
ORIGINS:

To help with this post and I hope that Pzzabagels does not mind. I only share this here, so that everyone can appreciate for a change the origins of stuff that I alter and what they looked like before I do my altering work.

Sakura Original Caption:

Baby Butch
Nice of you to post the original so we can see the changes made to the image.

Fank ooo fo dis cweation!

Baby Butch    

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
ooo's so wery much welcome Baby Butch. Mes had hoped people wub wike being able to see da original image. Wub oo wike to see how mes did da alterfications? Mes can do a screen capture to video behind da scenese fing if oo wub wike Baby Butch? Or anyone esle fwo da tmatter. Mes can den add da video of it here. Just a thought. Yikes. It so way past my Sissy baby bed time. Better get off to sweep before mes turn into a pumpkin. *Giggles*

WUV, HUGGLES & KWISSES

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

That sounds like too much trouble to do that PetBabyAmy.

Besides I still don't have Flashplayer to view videos.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Baby Butch, fank you for the comment, it would not have been too much trouble at all, but since you do not have flash player, that's okay, sorry to hear that you do not have it.

Have a hug instead. They are easier to get hold of. *Lol*

Love, hugs & kisses

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Baby Butch, fank you for the comment, it would not have been too much trouble at all, but since you do not have flash player, that's okay, sorry to hear that you do not have it.

Have a hug instead. They are easier to get hold of. *Lol*

Love, hugs & kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.