R Nerds Can Be Sissy Ballerinas Too
A poss snooty 18 year old boy at a dance class of a high up university gets taught a lesson he will never forget.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mellsissy
Great captions
Baby Butch
Wow great new cappies with a sissy submissive pet theme.

Also a sissy balleirna theme with female domination thrown in for more fun.

I like the triple caption story and images a lot thank you.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the coment, Mellsissy, it feels good to be posting again. Nice to see a few comments, I hope that other people will comment, it is still early days yet, so, I will keep my fingers crossed.

I am happy to see that you like the captions, I hope to do a series of themes based this character, using my IMVU avatar and it is a great and different way in which to do captions in and with.

I will post other kinds of captions too along the same lines as my other work. The upside to using my IMVU avatar, the tall male one, that I use espcially for these images, not my tiny one.

It is with great respect to the sk rules, for one, not only that, there is so much more that I do with the tall and more grown up like avatar which is only right and fair, that I would not dare and never will do with my tiny avatar.

I have always wanted to do very creative and interesting things with my avatar outside of IMVU, so to speak and this a way of achieving that, plus it is fun having all of the many cute outfits at my disposal to have fun dressing up this avatar in, with a range of short hair styles, to really drive home the fact this is a male avatar, rather than give him long hair, I know that may seem odd, but the more obvious the fact my charcter is a boy in Sissy clothing, makes my caption more amusing and fun, and only hope that is how they come across.

*hugs*

Great captions  

baby5522
Awww, fank you so, so much Baby Butch for your comment, much appreciated.

I am delighted to hear that you liked the three captions and the themes used, I have sen many different Ballerina ones here, and they aer all exeptionaly good, I wanted to put a different and unique spin on such a popular theme. I hope I was able to achieve that? And you're welcome, Iam so hapy to being active here again.

*Hugs & kisses*

Wow great new cappies with a sissy submissive pet theme.

Also a sissy balleirna theme with female domination thrown in for more fun.

I like the triple caption story and images a lot thank you.

Hugs Baby Butch : )  

Baby Butch
You are the only one I know of making IMVU captions.

Are you making any more?

Something like the Halloween story would be nice with the image thrown into varoius action pictures.
baby5522
Awww, fank you Baby Butch for your comment, I really appreciate that. Before I reply, did you give me the 5 star rating? I nearly forgot to thank who ever did, I always appeciate the star ratings very much.

Well... I am glad to be the first person to make IMVU captions. Yes I shall be doing more as soon as I go through my various outfits, then decide what will be the next theme to go with. Like this one was Sissy Ballerina, I do plan to do a Sissy Baby one at some point, and a Sissy Maid, just to name a few.

If I find images of scenes like the ones that I used for my Halloween Special, like the images of actual halloween parties etc. Those girls in that bar, yes, I would do something very similar to it on similar lines, meaning, not Halloweeen, it could be next time around with my avatar dressed up in some fun humilatiing outfit for Christmas, being dragged from one party to another, dressed like that with people making fun of my IMVU male character.

I am always on the look out for stuff like that, so please PM me and let me know if you find anything like that. I am about to get off to sleep, I have... well... if all goes well, you will be hopefully seeing what that will be soon.

Oh I am such a tease. *Giggles* I will most likely alternate between posts, one week post a cappie the week after, my surprise, I need to check some things with Miki first on that one before I go ahead and post it.

There is nothing wrong with it that I can see, but I would rather get a second opinion to be safe, after what I have been through, I am going to be very cautious and careful about what I post from now on.

*Hugs & kisses*

You are the only one I know of making IMVU captions.

Are you making any more?

Something like the Halloween story would be nice with the image thrown into varoius action pictures.  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.