All XXX Humiliation Trilogy: Sissy Baby Husbands
The 3rd and Final Humiliation Triple Trilogy (All XXX just to be safe)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
SISSY BABY HUSBAND:

BABY JESSICA

Linda Carter had the worst husband ever, he was a no good bum and a drunk, he would go to the pub every day and every night, come home not just drunk and disorderly, he had the bad habit of wetting himself, not being able to control his bladder, to which his Doctor had told her that if he continues to drink, he will only end up destroying his bladder completely and then he will have no choice but to wear adult disposable nappies.

Linda was not happy with that prospect until her grandmother came to visit her one day and she told her about all of her troubles she was having with her husband, Jack. Louise however, had told her all about Petticoat Punishment, which also included turning unruly boys and husbands into Sissy Babies, Linda loved the idea and wanted to know more. Soon she had the help of her grandmother to turn Jack into her very own Sissy Baby.

Mommy, mes need to go potty.” Remarked Baby Jessica, for that was now Jack's new name for him. “Then use the nappy I put you in, that is what it is there for and those pretty frilly plastic pants are there to catch any leaks. Now be a good Sissy Baby for me and use that nappy as it is meant to be used. I promise to change you the moment you fill it all up.”

But mes no want to use the nappy as the potty.”
Nonsense, you will do as you are told, though, sooner or later after mixing up something special in your baby bottle, you wont be able to hold it all in for much longer, so you will have to go in your nappy, because I am going to call all of my lady friends now, so I will be much too busy to do anything else.” Replied Linda and promptly picked up the phone and began calling all of her lady friends to invite them all over to come and see her Sissy Baby husband.

Baby Jessica felt something in her stomach, she felt her self fill up the nappy with more than just wetting it, her bowels had given up as well as her bladder and Linda was right, she really could no longer hold it all in, it all came out filling up the nappy to the point that Baby Jessica could see the nappy bulging and sagging very heavily, the humiliation was too much for her and she began to cry like the Sissy Baby that she was.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
SISSY BABY HUSBAND:

PRISSY SISSY

Jane had been married to Mark for 2 years, but within all of that time, their marriage had been a hard one, as Mark had anger issues, not only that, he would often act and behave like a baby, it was humiliating for her to have him as her husband. But she did not want to boot him out of the house, there had to be some other way to get her husband under control. Then one day she met and befriended a woman who once had similar husband problems as she has.

She had to know her friends secret, when told to her she used Petticoat Punishment, which also involved turning her burly husband into a Sissy Baby, Jane could hardly believe her ears, then she was invited over to Susan's house to meet her Sissy Baby husband, who answered to the name of Susie Sissy Baby. Jane could hardly believe her eyes the moment she saw what was obviously a grown man, and Susan was not joking about him being burly, wearing a baby girl like dress that was so short it showed off his frilly plastic panties to which was bulged out by a thick diaper that was underneath it.

After spending hours at Susan's house and seeing how well behaved Susan's Sissy Baby Husband was, she asked her if she would help her transform her own husband into a Sissy Baby too. Susan was only too happy to help and had someone to baby sit Susie Sissy Baby, while she helped Susan turn mark into Prissy Sissy Baby, a name which Jane had decided on to call her Sissy Baby husband.

Mark at first did not enjoy the humiliation Jane and Susan had subjected him to, but after a time, things had begun to settle down and Mark, aka Prissy Sissy Baby had hoped, that just maybe that he could go back to being his male self again, but of course, Jane was not going to have that at all, she preferred her Sissy Baby Husband, just exactly how he was.

[

baby5522
SISSY BABY HUSBAND:
BABY DAISY

Dave Bailey was a wannabe rock star, of the heavy metal band variety. Dave had long brown hair, but looked nothing like his idols, that he had posters of plastered all over his bedroom wall. Only one slight problem with that was of course, he had a wife, who wanted the bedroom to look pretty, but Dave would not have it that way. Amy, his wife was not happy about that and she was not happy about his behaviour when things were not going his way.

Dave would throw tantrums, even smash up and break his guitar, to which he would only have to spend lots of money on to be fixed. Money which could have gone towards other and better things. She was searching the internet on ways to help her to put her childish and somewhat baby like way her husband was behaving like, she found the perfect thing and began to put her plan into action. It did nor take long, nor was it difficult for Amy to put her husband into a very short baby girl style like dress designed for an adult to wear.

A pair of pink patent shoes, a pair of frilly lacy socks, but most of all a pair of frilly pink plastic pants, the very ultra crinkly kind, that would make noise with any slightest of movement, Amy decided not to bother putting a nappy on Dave, not yet, she wanted to have a little fun. She even tied his arms up with silk ribbons, tight enough so that he could not brake free. But not too tight to cut of his circulation.

Amy had also tied his long brown hair into cute pigtails with pink silk ribbons, then she put a bit of make up on him, just for fun. Then she placed Dave in front of their bedroom full mirror, Dave was shocked at what he saw, it was not so much how utterly Sissy Baby like he now looked, but the fact that he had a massive hard on that was clearly visible by the bulge in his plastic pants. Dave could feel himself cum inside of the frilly plastic pants. “So you're really a Sissy after all.” Remarked Amy with fits of giggles as she took photos of her new Sissy Baby husband. Tears streamed down Dave's face who Amy decided to call him Baby Daisy from now on, as Dave aka Daisy realised that he was a Sissy Baby after all.

SindyLu
oh darling the storys are so cute
baby5522
Awww, fank you for your comment SindyLu, much appreciated. I am happy that you like all of the stories and images.

*Hugs*

oh darling the storys are so cute  

jessybaby
i love the story and cappie of Baby Jessica. Great job
baby5522
Awww, fank you for your comment jessybaby. i am about to get that Halloween Caption prepared that I mentioned in my other reply to you.

*Hugs you lots*

i love the story and cappie of Baby Jessica. Great job  

Baby Butch
Poor sissy could not hold it any longer, due to some kind of medication in his bottle. I like the cappie and story explaining what's going on. The picture also says the sissy is embarrassed to be using his diapers.

That's what happens when you drink too much and are rude to the wife!
Baby Butch
The wife looks rather big in the picture. Poor Mark could not stop her from feminizing and babying him.

Another good story and cappie!

Baby Butch
The rock star is out of control. The frilly pink plastic pants made him overexcited, but he has a small penis. His groupies want to change the sissybaby.

The wife wins again, females love to be dominant!
baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment Baby Butch and I agree with everything you said. *Giggles* I am glad that you liked the caption and the story.

*Hugs*

Poor sissy could not hold it any longer, due to some kind of medication in his bottle. I like the cappie and story explaining what's going on. The picture also says the sissy is embarrassed to be using his diapers.

That's what happens when you drink too much and are rude to the wife!  

baby5522
Awww, fank you Baby Butch. I Love how you comment on each caption, that really makes my day and I am so happy you like this caption and the story too. You make me giggle so much with the things that you say, no matter my mood, your comments always help to brighten my day. Fank you.

*Hugs*

The wife looks rather big in the picture. Poor Mark could not stop her from feminizing and babying him.

Another good story and cappie!  

baby5522
*Giggles* Awwww Baby Butch, you make me giggle so much. Fank you, I am so happy you liked this caption and it's story.

*Hugs*

The rock star is out of control. The frilly pink plastic pants made him overexcited, but he has a small penis. His groupies want to change the sissybaby.

The wife wins again, females love to be dominant!  

Baby Butch
After a great deal of problems I found this thread you were talking about. I believe you wanted an All XXX rating on this one. 

Good job putting back the images.I could not find this until I installed Google Chrome on my computer and could view farther into Captioned Piccies than page 10.

BTW - I did not change the rating, it shows up correctly for me. Does it show up right for you now?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.