R The Coming Out Pool Party
An 18 year old boy can't keep his eyes off a cute litle girls swimsuit, his girlfriend finds out why and helps him to celebrate being a Sissy.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

This caption was made by using: Image 1: Microsoft PowerPoint.

Image 2: SketchUp Make 2015 & Microsoft PowerPoint. The Boy in the pink swimsuit and the girl next to him are 3D models. Image sources were found and used, the original boy image was wearing a pair of swiming trunks which I Altered.

Corrected Caption to Image 1 the caption should read as:

There was an 18 year old boy walking down the isles of Wall Mart, hand in hand with his sexy looking girlfriend, Linda. Who was 20 years old and she was slightly a bit taller than the boy, his name was Sean. They had been in a relationship for 2 months, but it had been a strained one at that.

That said, they both managed to pull through it somehow. Linda liked looking at little girl's clothes, so she took Sean over to the children's swimwear section. She took up a few pairs of cute looking swimsuits. "Don't you think that these are the most adorable things that you have ever seen?"

Sean did not say anything. Linda at first, thought that was typical of a guy like him, until she then caught him staring at a cute pretty pink swimsuit that was hung up on display. There was something in the way he kept lookign at it that got Linda worried a little, until she noticed a sad look on his face, when she tried to ask him what ws wrong, he would not answer her. But Linda was determined to find out what that had been all about, she then soon learned that Sean had a Secret.

Trying to get this to fit in the text box was proving difficult to do, I did not want it to be too big and spoiling the image, but I did not want the text to be too small either, so I tried my best to shorten the original text that I had in mind, but that really does not help explain things. Well, not to me personaly, so hence why I have put here what was intended for the text box, that simply would not fit in it. Please bear this in mind before commenting, thank you.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
BONUS IMAGE

Baby Butch
Congratulations on being very creative with these captions. I like both the picture and the story. Linda found out Sean's secret. Thanks for sharing!

baby5522
Fank youf or the comment Baby Butch, much appreciated. You forgot to give me a rating, no one else it seems botheres and they are important to me equally as the comments are.  May I ask please, why you seem quite formal to me? You not even give me a hug, you not seem like your kind , loving, caring self, or that could be me, to make sure, send me either an email or a PM please and let me know if someting is wrong please. I'm a little worried, sorry to say.

Love, Hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

Sorry but I don't always leave the affectionate replies with every comment I make. Nothing personal I don't always think of it. I sent a PM since you asked what was wrong.

When you did not like the cappie I made you neglected to add Love, Hugs, Kisses and did that again in an Email. I did not feel bad about that. Guess you forgot too being upset at the time.

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Ah, sorry, yes sometimes I can get a little forgetful sometimes, though I try not to be so, when I get upset is the only other time I not leave the hugs and kisses, fank you for letting me know Baby Butch. *Waves to you from the pool, I'm just out of shot.*

*lol*

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

I see you are out by the pool and having a good time. Is that shots you are drinking? I occasionally drink a cold beer in a frosted mug. He he, hab a gweat day!

Love, Hugs, and Kisses Baby Butch : )

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Nope, not shots. *Shows Pink Bottle.* It's Sweet Sissy Baby Cider, specially brewed fwo Sissy Babies. 'Hick!' *Giggles* Your comment weally made mes giggle lots, fank ooo Baby Butch

Wuv, huggles & kwisses to ooo too

Princess Erin
Oh my god, that's so adorable! Dear Amy, It's a great!
I love this theme so much and this story is absolutely at the point!
And nice pictures too! Especially I like the photo with swimwear section - very matching!
Your fantasies about forcing of wearing girly suits is so pleasant for me - I'm looking forward!
And thank you for bonus image! We can use it for imaging of extra caption ;)

baby5522
Awww. Fank you so very much Princess Erin for your comment, that means so very much to me.  I am, so happy to hear that you like both the caption story and images and that the forced sissy girly swimsuitthem pleases you, I am pleased too. So happy that I could make something that would make you smile and anyone else too who likes this soort of thing also.

You are most welcome, I knew that it would not be right not to have the bonus image to go with this caption, it helps everyone to all see how the sissy girly swimsuit fits the closet sissy, that much bettre and clearer.

I really can't help doing this sort of image alteration using my special blend of techniques to achieve it. *Blushes pink* Please do feel free to use the special bounus image if yu would like to do an extra caption to compliment this one.

I just so love the swim suit, it's so perfectly girly, I had to use it for putting a boy into it. *Giggles and blushes pink again* If you really like this Princess Erin, you may love the short story post: The Sissy Baby Trap: Caught With Consequenses, I have put two boys in wearing pretty and very frilly plastic pants/panties, another fun and favourite subject of mine too.

So you are not too shocked, it is XXX rated, but the adult kinky content could not be helped, I only create from what is in my head. *Giggles*

Hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
 Who put that skirted girls bathing suit on that boy? I know now how you did it with Sketch Up. Nice bonus image!

Hello Kitty says great job, hugs. : ) 

baby5522
Mes iseth back and wifs a new computer, sadly da other one waseth fried, but good news, da data was retrievable, but mes had to buy a new computer first before paying fwo da data recovery, so mes will hab to wait to be able to afford dat, me called to find out if my computer was fried, as mes had thought it may hab been, mes was right.

My new computer only arrived just yesterday ago and my woom mate managed to set everyfing up today, yesterday waseth a bitof a wery busy day so, there was not much time to do anyfin gon my computer den. Anway, all iseth well now, just need to pay fwo my data recovery fwom my old computer.

Sowwy fwo da long wait. Fank ooo Baby Butch fwo da commoment, mes appreciate it and yeth, mes used SketchUp on da boy, once mes get da data back mes can continue wifs my comic.

Wuv, huggles & kwisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.