PG 13 The Adventures Of Malibu Barbie: Ken's Punishment. (PG 13) (Part 2 Added)
Ken learns a lesson he wont ever forget.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
THE ADVENTURES
OF
MALIBU BARBIE:
Ken's Phishment.

(Featuring Special Guest Star: Malibu Stacey)

Barbie was getting ready to go out. "I have invited my friend Stacey, over for the weekend, will that be okay with you Ken?"
"No it wont, I don't like it when you have your girlfriends over at my place."

"What? This is just as much my place, as it is yours, so I can invite who ever I want to."
"Fine, then I am going to go down to the pub."

"You are no way going to do that Ken, or I will kick your ass out of this house." Ken did not look too happy. Barbie was about to leave, when the door bell rang.

"That will be my friend Stacey."
Stacey, came in as soon as Barbie went over to open the door, Stacey appeared at first wearing nothing but a red hot bikini top and bottom set and she had curves to die for, she had long brown hair, blue eyes.

"Well hello there sexy."
"Hey, you are married to me, remember?" Roared Barbie in anger at Ken. "Oh by the way Stacey, Ken is not too happy with you coming here, isn't that right Ken?"

"What, no... You have gotten that all wrong, of course I am okay with Stacey staying over."
"What because she is a babe in a bikini?"

Ken and Barbie since being married together had moved to Malibu in Hawaii, where most of the women there wore nothing but bikinis, it was no real surprise then that the place was very popular for all of the guys living there and all of the guys that go there for their holidays.

Barbie took her friend up to the spare bedroom where she got changed into some clothes, so that it will be easier for what Barbie had invited Stacey over for in the first place, but of course, Ken, was not aware of this, boy was he in for a surprise.

Ken was utterly disapointed the moment he saw that Stacey was fully clothed, the moment she had come down stairs into the living room and placed various items onto the living room sofa. "I will leave Ken in your good care Stacey."
"Thank you Barbie, he will be a good girl by the time you get back, you have my word on that."

Barbie gave Stacey a big hug, then left, Ken looked to be very confused, had not Stacey said that he will be a good girl by the time Barbie gets back, what did that mean?

Ken soon found out when Stacey first wrestled him like a professional wrestler, by holding him in a Full Nelson, to which he could not get out of.

"What are doing?"
"Making sure that I get your full cooperation."
"But you already have it." Ken said straining to talk.

"No, I mean your complete cooperation do you see that pretty pink girlie dress there on the sofa next to those pretty pink panties?"
"Yes, I was wondering what they are for."

"They are for you stupid."
"What?"
"You'll find out all in good time, now I want you to put those things on and then lay down on the floor, don't do as I say and I will just have to twist an arm or a leg or two and if I have to snap you into two, to get you to cooperate, then so be it, but Barbie wont be happy if I do that, she wants you to have all of you limbs intact."

"I don't understand, what are you wanting to do this to me for?"
"Are you going to copoperate or not? Everything will be fully explained to you the moment you do as I say, is that understood?"

Ken not wanting his arms or his legs to be completely popped out from their sockets, he did exactly as he was told to do, he quickly removed all of his clothes, took up the pair of the pretty pink panties that were on sofa, they were very shiny, they even caused a strange sensation the moment Ken put them on, Stacey smiled, but she gave Ken a warning glare, as he stopped for a moment.

He quickly put on the pink dress which had a shiny pink skirt at the bottom, it nealry looked as though he was wearing a pink top and skirt, but it was an all in one dress with shiney bottom part to it.

Ken knew that he was in trouble, but he had no idea, of just how much trouble he was really in for....

TO BE CONTINUED...

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyBarby
oh my god! I was in a rush and read it quick it was really good!! Im gonna read it slowly now soon!! BRB!!!!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
baby5522
Aww, that's ok, take your time. It's been a while since I have done any cappies and this one is a fresh new start from what I have already done before.

*Hugs*

oh my god! I was in a rush and read it quick it was really good!! Im gonna read it slowly now soon!! BRB!!!!  

Baby Butch
Poor Ken is helpless to Stacy's wrestling hold and must have been frighted to dress up like a sissy. Maybe he is faking it, but really likes the new girls panties and dress.

I like the picture and the story. Will wait for part 2 to see what happens next.
baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment Baby Butch, it is very much appreciated. I am so glad you like the story and the image, I can not take credit for it, I found the image on Devient Art, via through my usual source of Yahoo Images Search Website.

Silly me forgot to book mark where I got the image from, I should not have a problem tracking it down, so I can credit the person that made the image, I always give credit to others where credit is due.

I can be a real cluts at times, my mind has the habit of going off at a tangent sometimes, my mind offten goes from doing one thing to the next.

Anyway, hopefully I should be able to track down the person who made the image and I will put a credit here once I found the name. I had a feeling I could put my own spin of the image, the moment I saw it, the idea of story came to me very quickly, it is rare when I get an idea that I go with on the first moment of getting it, I can sometimes get ideas that may seem like to be a good idea at the time, then coming back to that idea later on I find it not to be such a good idea at all, I am sure things like that happen all the time to lots of people.

I will post part 2 soon, there is a 3rd image I had spoted when I found this and the other image yet to be posted here, but the top of the dress was different, but the bottom of half was still the same, the pink shiney skirt.

To me in this image the top and skirt looks to be more like as a dress to me, hence why I said it was a dress, I do not think it makes no real difference, though I do like to be consistant with things that I do.

I know I can edit my work, story wise, should I realise I have made a mistake, but with the speach bubbles I add to an image, I make sure I get the text right in those, because once added and saved that way, it is a lot more harder to correct should I spot a mistake.

I use MS Paint for the speach Bubbles and Infan View to do the text boxes, depending on the image, I am able to sometimes insert a text via my Powerpoint program and use it's text box, othertimes I can use the text function within MS Paint itself.

So it is handy to have that multiple choice, and I go with which ever works better, either way it's done, it is hard to correct, should I make a mistake. With that said, I decided not to have the 3rd image, it is not related to the first two, even though its nearly almsot the same as the other two images and that was all I could find on the persons devient art page.

I was hoping there would be more, it is the sort of thing I would do if I had a Ken doll, I would dress him up in Barbie's outfits, if I could make them fit him, or find a way to make them fit, use my webcam to take images of him, then make the shots into captions like this one. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Poor Ken is helpless to Stacy's wrestling hold and must have been frighted to dress up like a sissy. Maybe he is faking it, but really likes the new girls panties and dress.

I like the picture and the story. Will wait for part 2 to see what happens next.  

baby5522
THE ADVENTURES
OF
MALIBU BARBIE:
The Truth About Ken

(Featuring Special Guest Star: Malibu Stacey)

Ken was crying too much like a baby, to which Stacey simply took a pink paccie and shoved it into Ken's mouth, it had a ribbon tied to it, that could be tied around Ken's head, which was exactly what Stacey did to ken, as to stop his awful whaling like a real baby.

Barbie had soon returned home to a muffled sobbing baby. But that pleased her no end, between her and Stacey, they had Ken dressing up like a fairy, a Sissy Maid, all maner of things until at long last Barbie placed a thick diaper under Ken's butt, Stacey helped, as a pair of pretty frilly pink plastic panties were placed tightly around the diaper, pink booties had been placed on Ken's feet, a short frilly pink dress that did nothing to hide Kens diapered and pantied frilly butt, had been put on him.

Pink mittens were placed onto his hands, Ken was still crying like the Sissy Baby that he was, but it did not long for him to get used to his new life, after much effort and hard work both Barbie and Stacey had a sweet and adorable Sissy Baby to cuddle, love and pamper. Sissy Baby was happy too.

THE END.

Tune In To A whole New Adventure Next Week. Action Man: The Tutu Wars *Giggles*

Baby Butch
Nice addition to finish the story.

All the begging did not help Ken in the long run.

Now he is considered a cry baby and must wear diapers and girls clothing too.

The girls brought out Ken's true feelings, he loves to be a sissybaby.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Awww, fank you for your comment Baby Butch, it's much appreciated. I am so very happy that you liked the caption image and the story too. I ablibed a little, just after the end, I could not resist the Action Man in-joke.

Fank for the hugs, I so love giving and recieving them.

Hugs to you too Baby Butch

Nice addition to finish the story.

All the begging did not help Ken in the long run.

Now he is considered a cry baby and must wear diapers and girls clothing too.

The girls brought out Ken's true feelings, he loves to be a sissybaby.

Hugs Baby Butch : )  

baby5522
I have as of yesterday been trying to track down the person who made the Ken Doll image, but with no luck, usually if someone ask me where I got the image from I can usually find it.

I do try to keep track of the person behind the images I use, it is their work and I want to give them full credit, in future, I am going to make a note of the names of the peoples work that I use for my captions, or at least try to do so, since I have admitted the fact that my mind can go on from doing one thing to doing another, in an absent minded way.

If anyone can help me track down the creator of the Ken Doll images that I have used, I sure would be grateful, so that I can give that person credit, thank you.

SissyDesiree
It really is fun to play with Barbie dolls! I bet you could carve a nice paddle out of a popsicle stick. Making plastic baby panties might be a challenge, though.
- Sissy Desiree

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment SissyDesiree, much appreciated. I am glad that you liked the captions and the two stories. I always love a good challenge, I could always perhaps use bubble wrap to make the plastic panties. Now's there's an idea, Bubble Wrap Style Plastic Panties. *Lol*

*Hugs*

It really is fun to play with Barbie dolls! I bet you could carve a nice paddle out of a popsicle stick. Making plastic baby panties might be a challenge, though.  

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment SissyDesiree, much appreciated. I am glad tha tyou liked the captions and the two stories. I always love a good challenge, I could always perhaps use bubble wrap to make the plastic panties. Now's there's an idea, Bubble Wrap Style Plastic Panties. The would Crinkle and Pop at the same time. *Lol*

*Hugs*

SissyDesiree
You're welcome. I am frequently impressed by the creativity and imagination of my sister sissies on this web site. I hope you'll continue your Barbie and Ken series.
- Sissy Desiree

baby5522
Awwww, fank you so, so very much for a lovely comment SissyDesiree. I am so happy tha tyou liked the captions and the stories. Sadly these I am not able to continue, since I only found these two and one more similar to it, through yahooh search images web site when I was doign a wrod search for Crossdress Cartoons, I cam across an image I liked, I clicked on that, it had a link under that, that lead me ot the Devient Art page and I got lucky with finding these two images. I can't find the personn who did them, so I hope he or she will do moer, that way I can do more captions using the ken doll images.

At least I have a few more other good images from my image source, to work on, so you will be sure to see a caption form me here, I'm still taking a break from doing a story, but when I have one, I will post it here.

*Lots and lots of hugs to you.*

You're welcome. I am frequently impressed by the creativity and imagination of my sister sissies on this web site. I hope you'll continue your Barbie and Ken series.  

sarahjayne
loving it so good
inocent little miss sarah-jayne

baby5522
Awww, fank ooo fwo your comment Sarahjayne. Much apperciated. Mes happy ooo's wike da caption and stowy.

*Huggles & kwisses*

loving it so good  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.