R From Hunk To Sissy Beach Babe
A Hunk tries to run away from girls chasing after him, he takes a diap in a swimming pool that has magical qualties, that change him with shocking & funny results
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Author's Notes: 

The image used for this captionis not mine, it belongs to GISM, who ever he or she might be. Only the caption/story work is mine and belongs to me. Please bare this in mind before commenting, thank you.
Baby Butch
It appears Hank is popular as both a boy and a sissy boy. The image is a good find and the story is well written.

I logged in and saw the thumbnail on the log in page. I knew it was you as soon as I saw the thumbnail.

I am glad the cappies are posting correctly and show up under latest images. I gave you the excellent rating!

Hugs Baby Butch

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment, much appreciated. I am glad tha tyou knew the caption to be mine when you saw the thumbnail. I'm happy too that they are appearing in the main log in page. 

Just really glad that by choosing my own image button option, for the thumbnail, seems to work better than the option above it. Well at least it seems to be working for me that way so far, and if something works, it works, so I will keep using what works.

May post chapter two of my story to get more interest, or hope to get more interest in it. If no comments are given by a certain length of time, I will delete it. I would rather post soemthing that people really like and will coment on, than post soemthing no one really either likes or is bothred about leaving comments.

Not to wory, I am takign things into account, what you have told me before Baby Butch, hence why I am willing to wait for a while add a bit more, I just do not want to end up posting too many of the chapters and only have just the one comment.

Love, hugs & kisses

sissydina218
loved the new caption amy, love seeing a manly man turned into a cute sissy, wished i could have seen him when he fully changed into a sissy.

baby5522
Fank yuo for the comment SissyDina, much appreciated, glad to hear that you like the caption. 

HUGS & KISSES

paulapetal
Dear sweet sissy baby ami--This story shows you have a super sissy imagination.But oh,how we wish that we could become one of those spell bound dolls Imagine when the little girl came in to play with her toys ,we were undressed and changed,and invited to a tea party . or walked around the block in her little pram.Perhaps we might be her little sick dollies and be nursed back to health.------I don't think butch boys would appreciate ,this fate,but oh,, thank heavens, we were never afflicted by the deadly testosterone poison.  Paulapetal--14

baby5522
Fank you Paulapetal, for yur comment and lovely words, they are much appreciated. Sorry for the delay of my reply, conditions of my hands have been quite bad of recent. They are slightly better today. Unfortunately for me I get pain in them from time to time, while medication helps with this.

Sadly there are moments where not even the medication can help and the pain prevents me from typing, while I know there is voice recognition, I do not know yet how to use it here on this site. I can use it in my word doc program, beyond this I do not know how to get the voice recognition to work with anything else like here in the comment/editor section.

I Fank you from the very bottom of my heart for your lovely and wonderful words. I have put back the original missing caption. My fanks goeto Baby Butch for alerting me to know that it was missing and that I had new comments.

Hugs & kisses to you Paulapetal.

Prissie
Hello Hunk:

You have a very nice figure! You might want to place rolled-up socks down the front of your girls bathing suit, to make it look like you have nicely sized breasts.

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm wearing one of my significant other's dresses with socks placed where real 0^0 would be, so I look more naturally feminine.

baby5522
Fank you Prissie for your comment, much apperciated. I have a Christmas story here I would appreciate a comment fromm you on that too, please, pretty please with cherries on top. *Giggles*

I am glad that you liked the caption.

Hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
Nice job restoring the text to the original picture. It reads much better this way PetBabyAmy. : )

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the comment. Much appreciated. It was easy for me to restore the image.

Love hugs & kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.