New Shoes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share with you all, my darling new Mary Janes from cosy'n'dry. I love them to bits. I have to say cosy'n'dry is a really great company, friendly and helpful.

------------
Samantha

~cliques~

Gallery Images by littlegirl_inside
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Pwetty shoes! 

Have we seen the rest of that dwess you be waring?
littlegirl_inside

*Thankies*

Yes I have posted a pic of the dress before. I wanted to take some more piccys, but they came out something awful, then the batteries went on the camera, so when I get the chance I will take some more.
Samantha

~cliques~

sissyjj
Pretty shoes, sweetypie! 
Lavander
Fabulous! I love the little hearts.

~ Items ~

tooters
Those are really nice, personally though i would have gotten them in black. ... .. but i guess that's just moe my style. I've been wanting to get some shoes but they all seem so expensive to me and i want something that i can wear anytime not just when i'll dolled up. Maybe some pink converse might do the trick, now if only i can find them in my size.
sissyjj
I gotta shoes, you gotta shoes, all God's sissies gotta shoes. And when they get to heban goin to put on them shoes and walk all over God's heban, heban, heban..... 
~ Items ~

sissyslutashley
Very cute shoes!!
animesissy jenny
Awsome i really love them. I have been trying to find a good pair of mary jane shoes for awhile now. I know know where to get them from thanks. 

prissyprincess
  I have to say I just love  mary jane shoes their the best. Do hope you enjoy them with every step you take in them   t keep on stepping girl ya!! prissyprincess 
prissyprincess

Those are really nice, personally though i would have gotten them in black. ... .. but i guess that's just moe my style. I've been wanting to get some shoes but they all seem so expensive to me and i want something that i can wear anytime not just when i'll dolled up. Maybe some pink converse might do the trick, now if only i can find them in my size.  

O.K. then lets just break open that little ol piggy bank . Lets go shopping  Just pick out a color and keep on stepping girl   prissyprincess
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

Awsome i really love them. I have been trying to find a good pair of mary jane shoes for awhile now. I know know where to get them from thanks.   

They are the best ting since becoming a sissy I just couldn,t think of a better way to look pretty but in a new pair of mary janes    prissyprincess 
prissyprincess

I gotta shoes, you gotta shoes, all God's sissies gotta shoes. And when they get to heban goin to put on them shoes and walk all over God's heban, heban, heban.....   

Yes Yes Yes shoes wonderful Mary Janes . who ever made the first pair should be made Queen Mother     just keeping in step in my mary janes girls .prissyprincess 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lil Girl Kim
they're so nice!!! I want sum!! xx
loridsisi
I luve those shoes! sooo cute. I'm going to that website when I logout.

I don't wanna shop, but sometimes a sissy's gotta do what a sissy's gotta do.
There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand

loridsisi
(curtsy)

Sowwy, Lori told a fib....I do wanna shop, I do wanna shop, I do wanna shop.

asharon
aww those are so pwetty

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.