Frills!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Please please forgive the quality and the fact that you cannot see my face. I am very shy about showing my face for two reasons. One I don't want someone to recognize me and two I am not very good at makeup. I don't have the opportunity to practise given my living arrangements. This is hard for me because I want to feel extra girlie. But hopefully in the future I will be able to overcome both these reasons and post some better piccys.

Anyway here goes, my ultimate sissy look, feel like a princess, look like a frog in a frock, but nevermind....

and

---------------
Samantha

~cliques~

Gallery Images by littlegirl_inside
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Wow! Serious pink frillies!!!! Yummy! 
Andreea
How adorably lovely... like an inordinately shy little Victorian doll.  As for make-up and anonymity, I recommend asking our resident graphics genius Gwenny very nicely to photoshop you. She did my avatar, which looks so much prettier than me (alas...) that I have no hesitancy in using it. 
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

OhSoSweet926
AWWWW!!!! I'm jealous.
Princess Corin
OMG! Such a cute dress! *hugs* - Corin

Lavander
Wowie! Is there a little sissy under all those beautiful frills and curls? You look like you could fall off a cliff and bounce right back up to the ledge!
diaprbayb
Very pretty, you must learn to show us the full front and still hide your face?

~cliques~

littlegirl_inside

Awwww you are all such sweeties. Thank you for your lovely comments.

I do hope in the future I can take better pics and maybe one day show my face, although why anyone would want to see it is a mystery lol.

Maybe I will ask Gwenny ever so nicely if she will 'photoshop' me!!

x x x
jossan_q
You look so cute :) Fantastic with that much frills and ruffles !

gladiatrix
well Hands Down you win the Most frilliest !! : )
april baby
sooo many pettis!!! looks like heaven to me. kisses.

SissyIsa
wow this is what I call fills! Cute!
phyliss

Please please forgive the quality and the fact that you cannot see my face. I am very shy about showing my face for two reasons. One I don't want someone to recognize me and two I am not very good at makeup. I don't have the opportunity to practise given my living arrangements. This is hard for me because I want to feel extra girlie. But hopefully in the future I will be able to overcome both these reasons and post some better piccys.

Anyway here goes, my ultimate sissy look, feel like a princess, look like a frog in a frock, but nevermind....

this is adorable  
a

jamiesissy
where in the world did you get such a nice dress
prissyprincess
  Now that,s what I call PINK !!! Yaaaa !!! Wooking good deary . giggles , Yummy tooo !!!   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

satinsissybecky
What a wonderful dress. As you can tell we are all jealous. Did it make you feel like a princess?
littlegirl_inside

Awwww thankyou for the lovely comments! Yes the dress does make me feel like a princess. I bought it on Ebay from the BBT Sissy Closet - http://stores.ebay.com/BBT-SISSY-CLOSET

There are many many simply stunning dresses on there and given half the chance + a lot of cash lol, I would buy them all. The dresses cannot fail to make you feel extra sissy!!

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.