New picture of me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi girls!

I just wanted to share a picture of myself with you all, sorry it's not very good.

Samantha

~cliques~

Gallery Images by littlegirl_inside
Display More Images
Last Post
55 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 54 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

cheerful_pixie
Gosheroonies! You are just sweet enough to pour syrup on and eat all up in one bite!

- Pixie flits in to raise your chin and kissies each eyelid and your soft pink lips -
littlegirl_inside

(serious blush!!!)

Why thankyou kindly Pixie.

Swoons in sissy delight.
Samantha

~cliques~

cheerful_pixie
Just curious, are your nails done in that piccie?

I bet you have the sweetest giggle...
littlegirl_inside

No my nails aren't done, I didn't have time.

Hee hee I certainly do love to giggle, not sure if it's sweet though
Samantha

~cliques~

Lavander
Wow! You really do look like a little girl in that picture! That is a fabulous picture! That is so cute I could put you over my knee like the wicked step mother and spank you until _I_ looked prettier!!

Evil Lavander: Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fa...
Magic Mirror: Can it barge butt. I know what you're going to say. It's Sissy Daryl all the fair day.
Evil Lavander: Hmmmmm... maybe if she were in tears... and her bottom so sore she couldn't sit so cutely...
tamie
 Ohh!very cute!!

cheerful_pixie
- hops from foot to foot holding Mummy's whippy bamboo cane and kissing the "business end". -

I got your special sissy beauty aide Mummy!
littlegirl_inside

Sissy Daryl trembles and wets her already soaked nappy!!
Samantha

~cliques~

babyandy22
i think you look just lovley 
sissyjj
Aw, what a cutie pie, Sissy JJ is jealous! Watch it, Lavender and Pixie seem to be in spanky mood, I wonder why?
~ Items ~

Lavander

Originally posted by littlegirl_inside

Sissy Daryl trembles and wets her already soaked nappy!!  

Lavander holds Sissy Daryl by both arms and makes her look her in the eyes. You think you are so cute don't you? I'm sick of you getting all the attention. I lift my skirts to adjust my garters, but all eyes are on pretty little Sissy Daryl. I bend over in my loose blouse so that my bra is easily visible but who has everybodies attention? Bouncy little Sissy Daryl. I think if your eyes were red and swollen and your face covered with tears then maybe I will be the center of attention for once.

Lavander swoops the beautiful little girl up off her chair and over her knee in one efficient, practiced move. Lavander slowly lifts the yellow hem of Sissy Daryl's precious little dress up over her legs exposing her flirty nappy panties. Taking her whipping crop from her love slave Pixie, Lavander caresses the pretty little panties with the whip and taunts the sniffling little girl. "Who's pretty now? Which of us has a trembling lip and a pouty face? Who is going to have big tears in her red eyes? Sissy Daryl is."

Lavander yanks the nappy and panties down to Sissy Daryl's ankles and brings the whip back then lashes it across the seat of the little girl's behinny with a loud whack. Sissy Daryl struggles weakly but is held easily in place. Lavander brings the whip back again and lashes it harder across the backs of the kicking legs. "Not so pretty now are you? What a frowny little face you have now!" Lavander give the little tot 3 hard swats that criss cross the seat of her tiny butt and exhaults at the shrieks and tears that follow.

Lavander sets Sissy Daryl back on her feet and waves a finger in her red, wrinkled, tear streaked face. "Now I don't want to see you being so cute when I'm in the room. I'll be watching you young lady!" Now pull up your nappy, you are getting the floor all wet.
cheerful_pixie
- Pixie swoops in between the pair to catch each salty tear as it falls. The fruits of Mummy's hard work are so yummy! -

littlegirl_inside
Sissy Daryl pulls up her wet nappy and panties and adjusts her skirt as Pixie flies around laughing. The wet nappy cools her sore botty and she promises not to try and look cute in front of Lavander.... maybe it's time for the plain Jane look?
sissyjj
Aw, Pixie and Lavender are such bullies, dear Sissy Daryl. Come and sit on Sissy JJ's nice shiny pink satin clad knees with your sore behiney, and I will comfort you!
~ Items ~

littlegirl_inside

aw thankyou Sissy JJ I could do with some comforting what with my sore botty!!! Hope my nappy doesn't leak on you hee hee.
Lavander
Lavander walks by the open doorway with a load of laundry and calls out, "I'd better not hear cute going on in there!"

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Shush, shush, Sissy Daryl! Lavender is on the prowl. If she hears us we will both get a sore behiney! And where's that Pixie gone anyway?
littlegirl_inside
Yes we had better be quiet, my botty is still a little sore and I dont want more lashes. I wonder if Pixie is spying on us.

oohhh I really need a nappy change.
Samantha

~cliques~

sissyjj
Switches on my new electric pixie zapper with its pixie attracting blue light. No leaking on my nice shiny pink frilly satin clad knees, please Sissy Daryl, or I'll have to put you into rubber pants....
littlegirl_inside

hee hee no you don't want any leaks on your shiny pink frilly satin clad knees!!! Maybe I had better have the rubber pants, my nappy is quite soaked from both fear and excitment. I don't think even Pixie will want to go near my wet nappy. Maybe Lavander will change me if I promise not to look cute!!
Samantha

~cliques~

sissyjj
Sissy JJ gently lays Sissy Daryl on her back on the shiny red rubber sheet to be changed. She pulls up her sissy dress and soon has her wet dipee off. She then cleans and powders and tickles all around before preparing a nice fresh dipee and the frilly pink rubber pants with nice tight elastic in the waist and leggies. AAArggggghhh! Cries Sissy JJ as Pixie flies into the room like a missile, and shielding her eyes from the magnetic blue light of the pixie zapper she bites through the cable.There is a bright flash and the pixie zapper is out. Then Pixie turns on Sissy JJ and Sissy Daryl who lies shivering all over all naked from her chest downwards. Lavender storms in to the room and grabs Sissy JJ and drags her away. "Go Pixie, go gal", she chuckles! Sissy Daryl desperately clutches her little handies over her clitty bits. Pixie grins broadly as she engages her turbo charger.......
cheerful_pixie
Once Mummy Lavander is out of sight, Pixie swoops down on her trembling charge and tries to sooth her. She collects lotions and potions and caresses every inch of her soreness with them using a butterfly-like touch. She swirls up to her tear-streaked face and dries her tears with tender kissies before sprinkling her nether parts with healing pixie dust and afixing her new diaper about her waist. She tinkles a contrite apology for her earlier behavior and places herself in the girl's lap and at her mercy to exact revenge.

sissyjj
You've got me all excited and soggy now, Pixie! Can you change me next, pretty please?
littlegirl_inside

Sissy Daryl looks down at the sweet Pixie and all ideas of revenge evaporate in an instant. Sissy Daryl begins to feel even more sissy and tickles little Pixie under the chin before giving her a big soppy kiss and loads of cuddles. How could I be angry with Pixie?
Samantha

~cliques~

Lavander
Like distant thunder signaling the approach of a storm, Sissy Daryl hears the tap tap tap of Lavander's high heels as she walks down the long hall to Sissy Daryl's room. The door creaks slightly as it opens a crack, and the girls all shrink back as if the door were going to explode into shrapnel. Then surprisingly Lavander bustles in with a tray of cookies and a pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonaid.

"I just can't stand it. You are too cute for even my black heart to stay angry at." Lavander holds Sissy Daryl on her lap and begs her forgiveness, bribing her with sweet gingerbread cookies and butterfly kisses. "Maybe instead of trying to make you less cute, I should take pains to be at least half as cute as you!" Lavander cuddles all the sissys then refills Sissy Daryl's glass with lemonaid a third time, and leaves to iron pretty little dresses.

Lavander called back into the room, "We'll be leaving on a car trip soon, please don't have an accident on the freshly cleaned car seats again, Mommy will be very angry."
0 - 25 of 54 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.