PG Little Annabelle
Amazing Ebay Seller
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have looked for little girl vests for years and I have finally found somewhere that sells them. Not only that but this seller has panties, diapers, socks and bottles too. And!! And they sell these super cute t-shirts with adorable designs and phrases.

I ended up buying a vest with matching panties, a t-shirt and socks. They arrived yesterday and are fantastic, well made and sent with such love and care. I highly recommend this seller, they really care about what they make and sell.

You can see more here.

Oh and great prices too!!!!
Samantha

~cliques~

Gallery Images by littlegirl_inside
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Michaela
yes, i recommend this seller too.
i have a cute shirt from her with "Mommys little Sissy" printed on it.
maybe for christmas i will buy a set of panties with the days of the week in them... :-)
Jennifer Funshine
I forgot to post in this thread earlier last week, but yes, Little Annabel has an amazing
assortment of t-shirts and cute diaper prints that I would just love to get some day!
This is a really good find, littlegirlinside and I wanted to thank you for sharing the info here.

And congrats on getting that adorable Hello Kitty outfit,
I can only imagine how comfy it must be! *huggles* :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.