Caption ickle me please
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Would someone like to caption me (Sissy Daryl) please?

Samantha

~cliques~

Gallery Images by littlegirl_inside
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
Naughty little Sissy Daryl had secretly been playing "little girl" again. She snuck out of her bedroom to get a cookie in the kitchen, when she heard voices in the other room. Scared that her Mommy had invited some friends over she wet herself in her panic while ducking into the nearest room to hide. When Sissy Daryl lifted her pretty little dress to see if her diaper was leaking, she started at a sound, and looked up horrified to see 3 bug eyed men who had been putting their wife's coats on the bed.
cheerful_pixie
Oh goshers you naughty Pixie! - giggle - That tickles!! - giggle!! -
Come out of there right now before I have a accident! - giggle!!! -

Oopsie! I told you so!

diaprbayb

WHAT THE!!!!!!!
Dam it Marie, you said the Hypnotists was to help me quit smoking!
bubbleskirtlucy
Daryl was already humiliated by the baby girl outfit his mommy had him wear. "Go ahead, Daryl, show everybody what you are wearing under your dress", his mommy ordered.

BABY BECKY

"That's right Daryl, lift up your adhorable sissy dress so Mummy and all her friends can see your thick nappy and pretty little baby pants. Now crawl over here sweetie so I can check to see if you need changing."
SissyBabyCaitlin
Awww Daryl thanks for showing me your wet nappies. Now I do not feel so humiliated that I wet mine. *Hugs Daryl*

Shadowstar
why do i have a feleing yo uwet the nappy while you were takign the photo?
cute picture if oy udont mind embaressing yourslef
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Nice Captions
BobOnFire
yellow already that got to be a record

SindyLu
nice dress and panty
sissybabydreams

I had been told by mummuy to show her when I'd had an accident, but little did I know, she was entertaining her friends when I walked into the room.

Little Bo Peep

:  

Cursing the dreaded disposable for being so capable in soaking up the third wetting, and with the caress of the sausage curls and ringlets tickling her cheeks, Sissy Daryl lifted the hem of the pink and lilac baby girl party dress to see if there was any sign of leaking from the pretty but oh so practical plastic panties.

Alas there was not, and with a bladder now completely drained the task beset by her Nanny to drench herself so she leaked down her thighs inside the hour was a condemning failure.

Holding back the sobs and tears Sissy Daryl came to terms with the previously stated consequences that the dreaded Chasity device would now have to stay in place for another 4 long tormenting weeks.

To make matters worse, as the drenched disposable was now not going to be coming off for gratification, a sore rash was almost guaranteed by morning.

"Bedtime" Nanny called out, as Sissy Daryl head bowed toddled towards the nursery, the clock showing a few minutes past 4 pm.

"Awww did didums do a wettie ?" teased Nanny, "Nevermind I'll change you tomorrow."

That was when the real crying started, as Sissy Daryl knew a long night in the crib meant more wettings, and this already drenched disposable would leak onto the bedding, meaning a bare bottom spanking before breakfast, and a long time-out afterwards in the highchair, as Nanny made breakfast last longer than was somehow feasible, whilst sissy fidgeted uncontrollably on her sore and rosy red backside.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.