All XXX Sissy School Bimbo Class
Starring seesinpinkandwhite
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Dedicated to my friend seesinpinkandwhite. Sorry it took me so long to make these for you. This is an addition to my sissy school captions, which add a new curriculum. What do you think sissys? Wanna take a class at my school? Drop me a message in the comments or in private chat and Id love to do one for you.

Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
Gallery Images by frillyboy
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I see a little humiliation in these transformation cappies of Amber. AKA - Seesinpinkandwhite. I like the third image. The female hormones class was good, must be an honor student, he he. Nice to see some new Frillyboy cappies once again!

frillyboy
Thanks Butch, glad to be back. What stood out to me was the way her eyes seemed to stare right at you. So I tried to capture that in the caption as best I could. Hope I did well. Maybe you should be an honor student for a class or two?

Baby Butch
@ frillyboy
  Yes you did well I often notice facial expressions to make a better cappie. I could attend a class but if you make me a female I would want to be a lesbian. A sissy who is dominated by girls would also be good. I always like being a Sissybaby!
seesinpinkandwhite
These are awesome, thank you! You did a superb job with the teasing :) I really enjoy the IQ dropping.  I shall return the favor some day!
PUT ME IN PANTIES!!  

frillyboy
Thanks glad you liked them. That really means alot to me. Looking forward to it. Kisses

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.