PG Frillyboys Caption
Posted on
Frillyboys Caption, Sissy School,Diaper,Sissy,Sissy Baby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Dolled Up
You can click the image to see the full size
 Whats this? Is Frillyboy back? After a long hiatus of making captions, I made a caption! I hope I still have some of my old skills. I remember some people having trouble reading my old ones because of the pink text over a white background so I tried to go for a darker pink here. I hope its a bit easier, if not, let me know. Oh, and Enjoy. Let me know if anyone else wants to be a victim of my, SIssy School!
Gallery Images by frillyboy
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimbaby
Welcome back,I Enjoyed the picture and the story,and I would like to attend your sissy school,Please.
Alexia
Lovely picture, she clearly knows her place now. Please may I join your sissy school too?  
Just wannabee a girl in lingerie 

Sissybabygirljessica
Me do 
frillyboy
Hmmm....I might need to make an application form :P For now, for those wanting to be enrolled lets start with something basic.
Name of Student:
Person who Enrolled Student:
Relationship with Student:
Classes to be attended: 
Ill see if I can't have an actual application form made. 
Oh, and classes I offer are found in these topics
https://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/sissy-school-bimbo-class/?view_post=203420
https://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/sissy-school-bimbo-class/?view_post=203420
Send me a pm, and ill try to make a caption for you in a timely fashion. If you have requests or recommendations as far as how your caption goes or any class I don't cover that you want to be in, let me know. I'm here to give you gurls the best captions I can for you! :)
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

dolliesissy
 wike her dwess an crib and she has a  umm umm dollies too
Panda_kitten
LOved the piccie and the caption. So jealous, sounds like my kind of school 😊🍼 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.