All XXX Baby Girl
A continuation of Baby Girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is my first cappie, so it might not look perfect. Its also a continuation of the Baby Girl story I did in the Caption Me section, but I noticed that Captioned Piccies tends to get more attention. At least, thats what it looked like to me. Well, enough of my superstitions, enjoy.

Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
Gallery Images by frillyboy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very cute picture and story makes this a great cappie.
frillyboy

Very cute picture and story makes this a great cappie.  

Thanks Butch. I'm still new at this captioning thing, so its good to know someone likes it. Hearts.

Loli-Misty
Sooo cute :)
frillyboy
Thanks. I plan to add on to it later with another cappie. This is fun. :3

KS
Cute little pic, thanks for sharing :)

Hugs!
Kimmie
sarahpenguin
Cute an naughty-makin an stuffs, da caption an da art both :) *waves* *huggles anna bottomy pat anna baby bottle obs baby eggynogs*

Prissie
Oh I love her cute pout and hairstyle! Nice story too.

Congratulations Frillyboy on your first cappie.

May you someday go to a baby/toddler girl camp at a GLBT resort where the beds are designed for bedwetting, and may you go to bed on Thursday or Friday night when you already have to wee. In the middle of the night may the warm stream flow freely, and may you wake up with the bed deliciously warm and wet. :)

Prissie
frillyboy

Oh I love her cute pout and hairstyle! Nice story too.

Congratulations Frillyboy on your first cappie.

May you someday go to a baby/toddler girl camp at a GLBT resort where the beds are designed for bedwetting, and may you go to bed on Thursday or Friday night when you already have to wee. In the middle of the night may the warm stream flow freely, and may you wake up with the bed deliciously warm and wet. :)

Prissie  

Thanks Prissie. Its nice that people enjoyed it. It was originally the second part to a cappie I had in Caption ME, but the pic needed to be removed :( Maybe I can find a new pic for it and make a Cappie out of it. Or would that be cheating? Anyway, I'm not familiar with this kind of resort. What is it?

Lolita_Karen
Awwww~ <3 She's so cute with her pig-tails and hair accessories. And that baby dress~ <3 I'm almost...envious... >///
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.