All R Sissy School Brochure
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
After a long time, I am back. Hope the rating is correct. Enjoy.

Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.
Gallery Images by frillyboy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Where is the application form? I would like to apply for the sissy baby and sissy pet program:

Fabulous brochure, by the way! Thank you for sharing, FrillyBoy!
PinkJay
Hehe! This is all so brilliantly worked out. Certainly it seems a cut above the other sissy schools out there. Where do I sign?

TiresiasRex

Hehe! This is all so brilliantly worked out. Certainly it seems a cut above the other sissy schools out there. Where do I sign?  

I completely agree, PinkJay. Looks like we are the first to enroll in this exemplary establishment! And what class or classes will you be taking?
PinkJay
I believe a sissy should always be loved and cared for to the fullest extent, and in response she is expected to offer complete submission to her superiors. It is a relationship of reliance and repayment. Therefore, sissy baby training and slut training will be the big focuses for me.

Ballet will keep me healthy and looking pretty, and I must say pet training looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to be the bestest little girl there is! How about you?

Arcane_Soul
Great series. One suggestion for next time would be to darken up your font a little. It is somewhat hard to read at the small size.
TiresiasRex
To Arcane's point: I agree. Darker font would make it easier to read.

For PinkJay: Dear fellow classmate, you make an excellent case for what the "endgame" of sissy training should be. As a result, I have amended my class registration choices (see my original post above) to include: 1st preference - Sissy Baby; 2nd preference - Sissy Slut training; 3rd preference - Sissy Pet!

frillyboy
I'm glad you all like this series. A lot of work went into it trying to find the best images I could and trying to fill it out with as many courses as I could think of. I never had trouble reading the captions, but that is probably due to the fact that I am writing them, so absolutely I will try a darker font next time. Now I need to think of what TO do for next time. Maybe a Tour of the Sissy School itself?
sissybabydreams
How do I enroll? I want all of it

SissyDesiree
This is really nice, though I agree about the font needing to be darker. If you really want to use a light pink font, you might experiment with putting it on a black background for better contrast.

I'd like to take the sissy baby, sissy maid, and sissy pet courses. Especially if I ended up looking as lovely as that pet.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.