All XXX New Comics & Stories Pack #2
Art & Stories from AusDpr, Princess Pottypants, Pink Diapers, & JamJar Monster
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hi all,

Today marks the announcement of the 2nd comics-and-stories mega pack, for all your forced diapering needs. It's bigger, better, and dirtier.

It includes:

1 new story from Princess Pottypants
1 updated story from Princess Pottypants (which I have also illustrated)

6 incredible drawings by JamJar Monster
An awesome several page comic by Pink Diapers

3 stories from me (all taking place in the Diaper Dimension, created by Princess Pottypants)
1 new comic from me about two office girls who are trained to be lesbian adult babies by a goddess.
1 new comic from me about a CEO who has a mix up with a schoolgirl uniform.
1 new comic from me about a girl in her twenties who gets a nanny (this is set in the diaper dimension, though only lightly, there aren't any giants included)

For a guide regarding what's in this pack, see the image below:

It's over 430 pages, with over 320 images (plus some alterations), for $31.

It's an extremely messy themed pack, so maybe avoid it if that's not your thing. Domination is heavy and humiliation is rampant, and I've drawn some inspirations from the fantastic Diaper Dimension story 'Chasing Emily'.

[Purchase Link on Lulu]

(It is a very big pdf at 82mb, and will take a few minutes to download, so it's a good idea to save the file to your computer and opening it from there).

I've tried a few different styles in here, with ups and downs, but am still by no means a top artist. My main goal is the quantity needed to tell great pure AB/DL stories, rather than individual image perfection, all for the price of a regular commission, with commissions from top tier artists in there as well. I've also included a bonus code which people can use as proof of purchase, so I can easily put out fixes for any errors, or bits of potential bonus content which I'm currently thinking about. It's a very big project, so if you have any problems or find any errors, feel free to email me at ausdpr@gmail.com and I'll get it fixed.

Gallery Images by ausdpr
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lucyhalessissy
Very nice any malesub or is it just femsub?

ausdpr
Only mentions of male sub, no main characters.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.