a lesbian kiss:

a sissy kiss:

a manly kiss:

a man-to-man kiss:

Gallery Images by allandra
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cdbaby
O.O what does it mean if i like the man/man kiss most of all? lol
P-chan
Great pictures, Allandra. I also prefer the man-to-man kiss. xxx

mustanglover
sissy kiss for the win
Sissy Baby Wendy
Has to be the manly kiss for me. He could sweep me up in his arms any day!

babie
love to be that girl in strong arms
allandra
thanks everyone for the responses....and what a varied bunch of responses they were  

Reading what you all wrote got me to realize somethings about myself and this post: funny how the last pic was the only one of two naked people! (maybe that's why some of you liked it so much! *giggle*) I am straight, so male homoerotica is not going to even get my attention unless it is a bit over the top, as that last pic is.

On the other hand, my favorite of the bunch is the lesbian kiss. those women don't have to take off a stitch of clothing in order to get my juices flowing! 

allandra 

cd404
love to be that other girl babie!!!!
GirlyLana
Lesbian kiss for me too! Those tongues must be swirled around each other!

I haven't had a sissy kiss... or a man-to-man kiss. I have had a "lesbian" kiss with me dressed up. And manly kisses in three ways: me as the girl, me as the man, and also with me as the man while the girl is TG! I'm trying to think of what's been best, but they're all a different thrill!

Neat post, Allandra!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.