PG 13 vintage lingerie ads
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I love   old style lingerie   
Gallery Images by allandra
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

allandra
and another :)

Baby Butch
Very nice, the womens clothes were very sissy back then.

daysie
excellent find. i enjoyed looking at some old fashioned clothes. favorite is the purmalift girdle. the clothes and she are vintage sexy.
Angel Von Carnage
Great pictures

What I wouldn't do for a permalift girdle!

Xx

Prissie
Dear Allandra:

Years ago I was into panty girdles; I would wear them under my real life en homme (drab!) clothes. Unfortunately they were so uncomfortable, I gave up on them and went back to wearing panties, pettis or pantliners. I still like the idea of girdles with attached garters to hold up stockings, and I hope to get around to finding an open-bottom girdle with garters that may be more comfortable the next time I have the chance to go out and about en femme.

I like the ad where there's two girls wearing bras, girdles and gartered-up stockings and where the girl on the right is holding what looks like a perfume bottle. Its a real turn-on! Those girls would probably be shy about being seen in public that way but as I see it, its no more embarrassing than if they were wearing the kind of two-piece bathing suits that were popular at that time.

Girdles and garters 4ever,

Prissie 
babie
some i remember and always looked at the ad in a big sears catalog
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

simon

such lovely pink panties. try petticoat pond for more
simon sissygirl 
omamcochama
wish to be drown in these lingeries

red
I like these old pics
Mellsissy
They knew how to make lingerie back than. It was never made cheaply. You could count on just about anything in those days to last a long time.

StillTrembling

I like these old pics  

Would love to see much more of these vintages images that far too many of us won't admit to remembering seeing.

tell the truth girls!
wbng
Simply fantastic! Thanks for sharing this, I love old-school lingerie ads!

Sami_Taylor
Such beautiful clothes, these ads are great.
Lady-Jay
I really like the vintage fashion.

staceyrockz

SIgh, when ladies were allowed to be ladies, and we weren't expected to be trashy. So cute!
Torry
i luv vintage

Dizzy_K
Have to agree. Both the ads and the style look wonderful.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.