clothing and the mind
found on flickr
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I suspect that sissies, especially "straight" sissies like myself, would experience a surge in those feminine and unmanly feelings if we wore "message" items such as these:

Gallery Images by allandra
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

P-chan
Allandra, those clothes are great. I really like the socks the best, but the final pair of panties are good, too. I'm not actually a sissy (much?) myself, but boys are great. xx
Dru
those are really cute socks! I want a pair of them 

allandra
I agree that the socks are absolutely awesome and are the best of all these items. The "I love to suck" panties are a bit over the top for me...I much prefer subtlety. But they DO have those adorable pink frills.....
straightsissy13
I am a straight sissy as well, but some of those excite me
PAINT MY TOES AND CALL ME GABI

cd404
I think I am a straight dresser, not sure, and yes if I wore these things , during the day maybe at work mmm god yes I would defiantly get turned on.
ty666
I am a straight a dresser those are really all to over the top for me as cute as they may be its just too much. I however would not think someone was not straight who was turned on by them I mean they are cute just too over the top princess is more my style.
Ty666

vividtouch
those were really cute items. the socks are really awesome. so nice! the last one with 'sissy boy' print is also cute.
thanks for sharing them! ^_^
babyteen
these lovely socks and the "i love boyz" top would be a big turn on for me

KitaSparkles
The lone anti voice, it seems. I think boys gots cooties, so.... thanks but no thanks.  
sissybabykaty
I just adore all of them, Though I just love the sock too, To me both men and women have their attactractiions
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

sissyjessica77
I love those socks. Did you make them?
~CURTSY~
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.