Amanda Simpson
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
President Obama recently appointed Amanda Simpson as a senior technical advisor in the Commerce Department.

No doubt most of you are asking, "Who is Amanda Simpson and why should we care about this?"  

Well, Amanda Simpson was born Mitch Simpson!   She is the first openly transgendered presidential appointee in history! (according to the newsmagazine The Week)

I know this is not a political forum and that the girls here probably have differing views regarding Obama's politics, but at least we now know he is pro-sissy!  

So, let me be the first to say. "Yay, Mr President!"  

Allandra    
Gallery Images by allandra
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
It really has nothing to do with Obama's politics imo, but really this is more of an issue of trans rights than politics which is totally on topic. It's hardly devisive because most people who would argue that there shouldn't be trans people in office probably wouldn't sign up here in the first place.

Thanks for letting us know.
littlemissalexis
That is really cool. I just hope she isn't messed with too much since it been announced.

Ashe
Now only if he'd do something about gay rights
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.