All PG historical portrait
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
In centuries past, it was not unusual for boys to sometimes be dressed in girl's clothing. This is a portrait of a boy and his younger sister.

Gallery Images by allandra
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
I love this piccy! 
cd404
why can't boys wear girls clothes???

OopsiePanty
What an extreemly lucky (or unlucky) boy!!!!
allandra

What an extreemly lucky (or unlucky) boy!!!!  

OopsiePanty, he looks perfectly happy to me! 

I would say "lucky" 

(remember, it was the norm NOT to smile in portraits.)

OopsiePanty

OopsiePanty, he looks perfectly happy to me! 

I would say "lucky" 

(remember, it was the norm NOT to smile in portraits.)  

It's funny how you say "remember" right there, I don't know if that is the norm for back then or not lol. Unless you view time as extreemly non-linear it is a funny statement.

And yes, he does look happy. Do you have any article links on the net about this style of painting or why he would be dressed the way he is. Do you know what time period this is from?

Mina Silverwind
fantastic job as always, thanks for all of your hard work, and I appreciate the effort in you do here.
Daddy's Girl
OMG! That's awesome!

StillTrembling

In centuries past, it was not unusual for boys to sometimes be dressed in girl's clothing. This is a portrait of a boy and his younger sister.

Even in nature the males are the pretty ones, the attractive ones so why shouldn't we???
becomingkatie
Looks like she (he) is very happy the way she's dressed
Katie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.