All R Batch of cappies from Ami
I have a huge number of cappies to work on!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I haven't posted anything in a while but here the first of many cappies (hopefully!) from myself this summer. I will try to theme them if possible, but for now they might just be a random assortment!

Gallery Images by Ami
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyBarby
nice captions, the girl in the first one is adorable with her pink robbons! I love pink ribbons! ;-) xx
Ami
Thank you! I'm sure I have a few diapered little girls with pink ribbons lying around waiting to be captioned, maybe you'll be included in my next batch ;)

arphan86
Hoping to see more soon!
jessybaby
i want to be grandmas baby!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
These cappies are very good. I liked each as a favorite after reading it. They are all favorites. I do like the first picture of the baby girl with ponytails, very cute sissybaby.
Deennissee
Great. Of course I love the last one; my name is Dennissee.

Ami
Thanks for the support! I'll be posting some more captions in a while, in a separate thread!
LilGreg
in charge now!! Thanks for the great cappies!!

babied_cheerleader
this is a great batch and i would love to see some more! if you need names please use kelsey! my favorite picture is the first, but favorite story was the last ....
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.