My own contributions Updated 3~17
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is the first time I've created my own set of cappies :)
One thing that someone could help me with is how to add text to the same picture, instead of writing text after posting a pic, thankies in advance!

See this cute young thing? Well HE loved his anime and his favorite ones were the ones with the magical schoolgirls. One day he decided he wanted one of his own so he found a website that promised him his very own magical schoolgirl. He placed his order and waited. After about a week, a package came in the mail. The boy opened it and inside was a cute little locket, one very similar to the types magical schoolgirls would use in his favorite shows. He picked it up and a bright, pink light blinded him. He felt funny all of a sudden as his sight slowly came back to him. He turned towards the mirror...and couldn't help but smile.

Added 3/17/11
I'll be adding more to this story as it comes to me, please tell me if you find it too mundane, unoriginal, or just want to suggest something!

Gallery Images by Ami
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaperedsassy23
Looks like your off to a lovely start. More like this please.
Lilbabyheather
That is really cute and has the makings of a fun story. More please!

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Agnes, Despicable Me.

natnesr
That's an excellent start and an adorable photo and story!

Adding text to the image itself is pretty easy. It's just a matter of going into an image editing program, finding the text tool and placing the text somewhere unobtrusive.

Every computer with some version of Windows has Microsoft Paint installed by default. You can't do fancy stuff with it, but it's easy to add text or resize the picture. Photoshop and other advanced photo editing software will let you add a glow (or border) to text to help legibility. To add text with Paint: open the image in Paint, click on the button on the left that looks like an A, then click and drag a rectangle over where you want your text and type it in.

In this case the image is pretty tall so you'd probably want to put it on the side (Sissy Kiss resizes things, but you have to be careful since if you make an image too big it can be difficult to read the text and look at the picture).This picture has a fairly uniform background so I just used the Photoshop clone tool to extend it to the side for the text. If all you have is Paint (or there's a complex background) you could just add some white space to an edge and put the text there.

deb_in_training
For those of you who don't want to pony up the $$$ for Photoshop, try GIMP:
http://www.gimp.org/
It's a free open-source alternative.

BTW, that was a very good job of cloning, Natalie. I can't see the seams at all.

Ami
Thank you both very much! I'll be sure to use Paint or GIMP for my next cappies ^.^
Mina Silverwind
I adore all your contributions, you are a great role model to all those who wish to make, or edit pictures into lovely captions.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Baby Butch
Yes I started out just like you did and then figured out what the "paint" program was on my computer. Very hot first cappy to post and great outfit.
Ami

This I used paint but will be looking at GIMP this weekend if I can. Thank you all for your words of encouragement! I love looking at the cappies people are always contributing and I hope I can be as good as y'all one day! I'm hoping to make a story out of this one, so be on the lookout!

jessybaby
i loved it
a new me teehee
CarlaSissy
I love those !!
Carla

trajan
Really lovely! hope to see more work like this from you!
Ami
Well' I've added another part to my hopefully series of cappies, enjoy!

DiaperLord
Good work! I'm not even into feminization or anything, but I was pleased with these. I'm looking forward to see what else you can come up with. I'd love to see that story continued!
Josiedevil
I Love These ;)

Ami
Not an exciting update, I need to work out my stories ahead of time instead of going with whatever pictures I have
big_baby
i love them!! do you mind sharing where you got the second image?

KitaSparkles
Can't believe you call that "not an exciting update"! I thought they were great!

Cliques:

Ami

i love them!! do you mind sharing where you got the second image?  

I can't remember where I found it but I do think it belongs to the "Apple" AB set, im using those images for these cappies i'm making whenever I get around to them. There's only 1 I have that matches that same outfit, I'll put it here next time I get the chance.

Thank you Kita! Glad they're not disappointing ^_^

Sissybaby Thuthy
Great stories and pictures, thanks!

LG_stephy
the last three pictures are so cute!!! the model is one of the most adorable people I've seen in quite some time ^.^
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

Maddee
Aww, poor Sammy. I'll comfort you.
sissyskylar
What a really cute regression and domination story, done quite well.....thanks

therunning21
what a lovely story, does mommy and daddy ever find out
meisababy
thank you for they were very good

blakes7again
awww, nice stuff
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.