R Captions by Ami! Completed 1~09
It's been a while but here are some new captions!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Thank you to Princess Pottypants for her advice on using GIMP, so helpful! <3

I have some more coming either later tonight or tomorrow, just wanted to go ahead and post these. I'll update when I'm finished with the others :)

Gallery Images by Ami
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Wow i really like these, the story is very good and the outfits real pretty. I love the ending and what's going to happen to innocent Eddy. Wish it was me!
Mina Silverwind
My mind is whirring with could possibly happen to the sissy girl in the shop, and I will love whatever twists come.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

babytephx
Georgeous outfits
Torry

I absp;ut;y love Eddy's dress

Ami
Thanks for the compliments y'all! I'll have the rest of the cappies done tomorrow at the latest!
shannellie
Love where this is going. And those outfits look delicious.
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!

Ami
I completed this set by adding one more cappie! Sorry if y'all expected more, I couldn't find more pictures in my collection to match (I'm ocd about matching faces and people in cappies) and I liked leaving the fates of the 4 guys to your imaginations :) Give me feedback if you can and hopefully I'll have a new set done later this week <3
ballerinaboy12
OMG i love the outfits!!!!!! great story!!!

NewYorker8
Love the story and pictures! Hope you keep going.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.