R Jennifer and Niki's Story
Multi-caps: Jennifer is out of a job but Niki knows a way to make some money
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
~Here is a 5-part story involving Jennifer and Niki.~
(Someone tell me if the nudity in some of the cappies is against site rules)
Please give me feedback! I'll be adding another few to this thread as extras later tonight :)

~Some extra cappies added tonight, one of which is for Barby :)~

Gallery Images by Ami
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby_Becca
The girl in these captions is absolutely adorable with her red hair!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read my journal about staying in diapers 24/7!
http://diapers247.blogspot.com
LilGreg
Please keep it up!!!

clarisselovelace
I love this one.

Ami
Thanks for the comments! Two of the cappies got removed, numbers 2 and 3, b/c of nudity. I'll probably post the story in b/w the caps soon but as for the images, does anyone know if its ok to post cappies with nipples exposed in the special members gallery?
Also forgot to mention I added two extra cappies after the 5-part story later that night

Mina Silverwind
i loved all of these a ton sweety and you art continues to shine. Fyi if you aren't sure about any rules message Christi Luv or one of the mods for an answer.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
jessybaby
great cappies Ami
a new me teehee

Potshie
Really nice cappies!
KitaSparkles
Ami - the rules are the same in every area of SissyKiss. Nipples should not be exposed in any cappie, anywhere on SK. Same for genitals and bare buttocks.

In drawings, it is different. You can have any of that in a drawing. Just don't post any drawings of minors engaged in sexual activity.

We are aware there are some that have slipped by in the past. This is being rectified even as you read this.

Cliques:

Emmoglassi
Lovele loces loce a marmOset
Ami

Ami - the rules are the same in every area of SissyKiss. Nipples should not be exposed in any cappie, anywhere on SK. Same for genitals and bare buttocks.

In drawings, it is different. You can have any of that in a drawing. Just don't post any drawings of minors engaged in sexual activity.

We are aware there are some that have slipped by in the past. This is being rectified even as you read this.  

Thanks for that! I was just confused after seeing some older captions with exposed breasts in the special members gallery, sorry for all the questions.

arphan86
wow these are amazing!
SissyDesiree
These are really nice! Thanks!

I don't mind nudity, but if that's a problem you could like to another web page and put the nude ones there.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

sarahpenguin
Fanks for sharing da cappies! :)
Wubbsie
Have you would you post the pictures with nudity on another website? Or even email them to me? I really like this story. Thanks

jessybaby
love them, especially the last two
a new me teehee
Ami
Thank you all for the compliments! Sorry for being so late on responses, I've been busy lately but hopefully I'll have some new cappies up later this week. As for the missing cappies, I'll update the post with the story and anyone who wanted to look at the others can find them at http://www.pixprincess.com/cg/thumbnails.php?album=1146&page=1
Hopefully that link works!

Wubbsie
The link says you need a password to access the album.
Who I guess we need your password.
KitaSparkles
TBH, PixPrincess IS part of SissyKiss. What we have done is generally just deleted your links to those pictures. My thought is that technically, they are probably not even supposed to be on PixPrincess, but I am not positive of that. It is a question I will need to address to Christie.

Cliques:

KitaSparkles
Also - if you wanted to post those pictures edited - as in covering the nude areas - that would be permitted.

Cliques:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.