PG Alone and confused *Finale added 8~13*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'll be doing a series of cappies and trying to add day by day as I get used to Gimp. When I first started making captions someone recommended this program so I'll be doing some experimenting, so sorry if the text and layouts seem inconsistent each time a new cappie is added!

When I made the 3rd part, I already knew it'd be a bit harder to read because there is so much natural lighting going on in the original photo, but hopefully this edit is easier to read.

And here's part 4! Again, there is alot of natural lighting, so please tell me if I hurt your eyes!

Gallery Images by Ami
Display More Images
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

babytephx
oooo suspense. i love it
LilGreg
Looks like the start to a wonderful story!

Mellsissy
more more more
Dementias_Knight
Ooh, very intriguing! I can't wait for more! :D

P.S. Maybe this is a noob question, but what are crinolines?

KitaSparkles
lol A crinoline is just another word for petticoat. Basically it is a stiff type of petticoat.

Cliques:

Pinkish
Nice, cant wait for the next one!

babytephx

lol A crinoline is just another word for petticoat. Basically it is a stiff type of petticoat.  

yup - mindless trivia but :)
Crinoline was originally a stiff fabric with a weft of horse-hair and a warp of cotton or linen thread. The fabric first appeared around 1830, but by 1850 the word had come to mean a stiffened petticoat or rigid skirt-shaped structure of steel designed to support the skirts of a woman’s dress into the required shape. In form and function it is very similar to the earlier farthingale.
Dementias_Knight
I am living proof that a boy can be taught something about dresses and such. Thank you for the lesson ladies! I may still feel silly for having to ask, but at least I learned something. :)

Ami
The 2nd part is up!
I'm so glad so many people are enjoying this! I'll try to make this mini-series as fun as possible and don't worry I won't keep you in suspense the entire way...hopefully :)
Like I said before, getting used to GIMP is kinda a hassle so again if you're having trouble with the format just tell me and I'll try to make it easier to read.
And yes Dementias, everyone is right on the term crinolines, crinoline is the material used to make most petticoats and so people will sometimes just refer to them as their "crinolines".
KitaSparkles
I'm sorta partial to nylon petticoats myself.

DK, never be embarrassed to ask a question. :-) Even though we are girls, there was a time we didn't know either!

Ami? Hurry up an' write more!  : Although when I read to the end of cappie 2 and saw the part about the message written on the front of the diaper, about a dozen urban legends flooded my mind!  : OMG someone stole her bladder to sell on the black market!

Cliques:

Dementias_Knight
Ooh! I love a good mystery. :D I can't wait for more of this super intriguing story. YAY!
Mellsissy
keep it coming

Trunksshe
Pretty nice start-up. Looks like the beginning of an interesting tale.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
rolex87
love the outfit! looking froward to more

clarisselovelace

I'll be doing a series of cappies and trying to add day by day as I get used to Gimp. When I first started making captions someone recommended this program so I'll be doing some experimenting, so sorry if the text and layouts seem inconsistent each time a new cappie is added!

I must know what happens!
Ami
Thank you for the comments everyone! You don't know how happy I am that so many people are enjoying this, way more than I expected :)
There is more to come in Amy's tale, one a day til its finished! And the bladder black market comment made me cringe but laugh, loved it :D

Dementias_Knight
This is really shaping up nicely, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part. :D Great job!
Mina Silverwind
Great work as always, each one is lovelier than the last, and I wish the best in all facets of your life.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

SlutGirl
I can't wait to see where this story goes.
KitaSparkles
Still loving to read this ... just one thing, this one (part 3) was very hard for me to read. I don't know if everyone has that problem with it, but I am color blind (shade blind) and some of the letters just completely washed out for me. However, I could gather what was being said. :-)

Cliques:

Ami

Still loving to read this ... just one thing, this one (part 3) was very hard for me to read. I don't know if everyone has that problem with it, but I am color blind (shade blind) and some of the letters just completely washed out for me. However, I could gather what was being said. :-)  

I'm sorry for that, I knew people would have trouble with it, but when I added the caption, the bottom was the best place to place it. If you notice, the picture is darker on the left side and much brighter on the right side, so I had trouble finding a color that wouldn't be too dark or too light the whole way through, so sorry if I hurt your eyes!
And part 4 will be coming up in the next 30 or so minutes, I had a lot of cleaning to do today :)

Edit: Part 4 and an edited version of part 3 are up!
Dementias_Knight
Every entry in this story makes me happy! I love the pictures that you're using, and the story that accompanies them is absolutely spellbinding. My eyes thank you for the change you made in part three as well.

I love what you've done so far, and I am on pins and needles until you post the next part. :D

ballerinaboy12
adorable :)
Ami
Thank you for all the comments once again! You all make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) Part 5 is up, hopefully y'all enjoy it.

Dementias_Knight
Oh dear, if I've learned anything from watching spooky movies it's that you DO NOT go to the abandoned house. :D Excellent work once again, I can't wait for more!
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.