R Weekend Update 2
I have posted cappies about Sissy Kiss members having fun and wearing a diaper.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
wow thanks babybutch, love my cappie for the story and the diaper, loved all the rest also.

Baby Butch
I am happy to hear this Sissydina218. I am pleased you loved them all as well as the cappie made about yourself. : )
shaughn
love it. thank you 

Baby Butch
You're welcome site member Shaughn!

sissybabydreams
Yay, yay, yay, me loves a good party, even if it's a bit of a different one for me :)

Baby Butch
Marvelous, simply marvelous to see your comment friend Sissybabydreams!
sissieann
I love the Theme gets my vote well done Baby Butch??  

Baby Butch
Thanks Sissieann, glad you love the theme. You will be included in the next post of site members cappies. : )

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the caption, I feel honoured as always. I like and love all of the other captions too. Just one thing I need to point out for further/future refference.

Two things actually, I'm not a crossdresser, nor would I write my self as a charater being one, being male that gets turned into a sissy baby later on I am okay with, as that is a whole different thing entirely.

I live and dress as an adult female full time, oh and I obtain gender recognition, my gender on my pass port states Female. A long story that one. I'm lucky and fortunate to have that recognition, even though yes I am male physically and that I am not a Transsexual either.

In mind and soul I am strongly Female, or more to the point overtly so, but not enough to make me be a Transsexual, the overt feminine part balances out the physical fact of my being male in body, genetically etc. All of that said, I have always from even as young as 1 before I even became aware of my baby nature, identified my self as being female, just not in the same way as a mtf Transsexual.

It's complicated, suffice to say that this ties in with the second thing, I not wear jeans, not even shorts, nore would I wear either of those even if they were bright pink with frills all over and made of satin or silk.

I have a strong dislike for anything in anway that resembles male clothing of any kind. It's possible, that I could have traces of being a Transsexual, but not be a complete one. Outside of this notion, I have no idea why I strongly associate my self in the female aspect but yet not be a mtf Transsexual.

Yep, I was born as an odd ball, I not mind even admitting that, I always were and have been ever since, a very odd individual indeed. Great captions, as always, keep up the good work.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
I am glad you love your caption and feel honored. It is clear now you do not want to be referred to as a cross dresser in the future and don't wear jeans or shorts.

Oh well, I had no idea you felt this way. I also know you don't really like being a schoolgirl or flannel pajamas. I guess being a  Sissybaby is your favorite. : )

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  Yes, a Sissybaby is what I not only prefer the most. I also that identifies me as best as possible. I was not upset Baby Butch, just wanted you to know that and I do apologise that there are a lot of things I not like etc. No offence though was ever meant. I know you mean well and everything.

Don't mind me being an odd ball, I come from the planet Oddballania. *lol* Love hugs & kisses.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy
  No problem PetBabyAmy, I am not upset either. In fact I have already made you a baby girl caption to post later. That is all I will say until you see it.
SissyJasonBlunt
Thank you so much for the caption, I absolutey love ìt
My Name is Jason Blunt and I am an Adult Baby Sissy Diaper Boy PLEASE EXPOSE AND HUMILIATE ME  

Baby Butch
Your welcome Jason Blunt, I am happy you love your caption very much. Hope you are well these days!

Prissie
Thanks for mentioning me. It fits me to a T. I'm wearing a wet diaper right now.

SissySwishes,

Baby Butch
I guess I know you pretty well by now Prissie. Stay wet and have a great day. : )
meisababy
thank you for put me in one of your caption i love it a lot 

Baby Butch
You're welcome Meisababy, glad you loved your personal caption. I like the picture of the diapered girl playing with toys. Have a nice day!

TwisT
I love it Bb :D thanks for putting me into another cap

Baby Butch
You're welcome TwisT and I am glad you liked the cappie!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.