R Confess 1 - 3
A three cappie story about a bedwetter and babysitter. Bonus Josie Dolly cappie.
Posted on
Confess 1 - 3 - A three cappie story about a bedwetter and babysitter. Bonus Josie Dolly cappie., Wetting,Diaper,Force,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Confess 1 - 3 - A three cappie story about a bedwetter and babysitter. Bonus Josie Dolly cappie., Wetting,Diaper,Force,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Confess 1 - 3 - A three cappie story about a bedwetter and babysitter. Bonus Josie Dolly cappie., Wetting,Diaper,Force,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Confess 1 - 3 - A three cappie story about a bedwetter and babysitter. Bonus Josie Dolly cappie., Wetting,Diaper,Force,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Poppy
Such fabulous pictures and stories, absolutely love them all. 

Baby Butch
@ Sissy Poppy
  That is great to hear Sissy Poppy. Your compliment is appreciated. *smiles*
sissybabysamantha2
I would be confessing to being a bedwetter and needing nappies. Lovely cappies  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  I love that idea too, thanks, I am sure you would. She has a paddle too!

Josie Dolly
Love the cappies!!! And thank you for putting me in one too!

Baby Butch
@ Josie Dolly
  You're welcome! I am happy you love your cappy and all the cappies. Have a great day!
Fem Prince C
Great cappies and however we get there who wouldn't say no to just having Mummy telling them what to do and when as you let making decisions float away. 
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

Baby Butch
@ Fem Prince C
  I really like that babysitter. I would be saying I wet the bed even if I didn't to get diapered. LOL Nice to see your comment Fem Prince C.

Baby Puss
More great cappies here! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Great is always a compliment, thanks Baby Puss. I have been collecting new pictures again for more cappies. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.