R Popular People
Even celebrities end up as adult babies in diapers.
Posted on
Popular People - Even celebrities end up as adult babies in diapers., Sissybaby,Witch,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Popular People - Even celebrities end up as adult babies in diapers., Sissybaby,Witch,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Popular People - Even celebrities end up as adult babies in diapers., Sissybaby,Witch,Dominate,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What cappie is the best?
Jones Boys
0 votes
Not Female
6 votes
White Witch
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
Yay! I am the first to kiss this post and comment on it. I love the captions Baby Butch.
*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
  Thanks for saying you love the captions SissyBabyPet. *Hugs Baby Butch*
Misquimakas
Beyond Excellent!! I'm not aware of the first caption but I do know all of the girls. However, I was ALWAYS a major Buffy and Friends fan, having seen every one of the episodes numerous times. You have literally made my day by your abilities and capturing something I only fantasized about forever! I can't thank you enough! This is truly BRILLIANT!! All my best and love.

Misquimakas
@ Misquimakas
  Hello again. I see you have put up another poll. This time I only voted once and will leave it at that. As of me looking at it right now, I am the only one that has participated. Hope it works out for you. 

Baby Butch
@ Misquimakas
  Love your compliments, thanks a bunch. The sissybabies in the first cappie are the "Mean Girls". Wish I had more pictures like these. Glad the shows are favorites. *hugs*

Baby Butch
@ Misquimakas
  Greetings! Thanks for voting Not Female has all the votes that work so far. SIGH No need to continue polls since they don't work right. I did not vote yet but am leaning toward Jones Boys.

sissywanabe2
@ Baby Butch
  I voted the Jones Boys - YET - my vote was recorded but returning I find it gone ?
Impressed with Not Female - those diapers and cover
are H-U-G-E !

Baby Butch
@ sissywanabe2
  My vote for Jones Boys disappeared too. LOL Nice to see you have another choice. I voted Not Female and that vote stayed. : )

Baby Puss
Love’ em all! I voted for Not Female. I like Buffy in the thick diapers and plastic panties.

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Me too! Not Female is the winner. LOL
sissybabysamantha2
Three great cappies. Unfortunately I did not watch many of theses shows. But I like not female the best That is a lovely thick nappy   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Good choice! Buffy is looking fine in a diaper and plastic baby panties. The sissy was exposed, he he. *hugs*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.