R Diaper Them 2
Sometimes you just diaper them to prove you can.
Posted on
Diaper Them 2 - Sometimes you just diaper them to prove you can., Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby,Submissive, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diaper Them 2 - Sometimes you just diaper them to prove you can., Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby,Submissive, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Them 2 - Sometimes you just diaper them to prove you can., Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby,Submissive, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Them 2 - Sometimes you just diaper them to prove you can., Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby,Submissive, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Misquimakas
Another winning set, my friend. I don't know how you have the time to keep coming up with these treasures. Thank  you for sharing. 

Baby Butch
@ Misquimakas
  You're welcome, appreciate the compliment friend.
Baby Puss
Hey wait, Diaper Fairy ! Coming to diaper bedwetters ? How come I haven’t heard of this before??? 😲 And, maybe this is a new invention? 🤔 😆😆😆 All great Cappies Baby, thanks!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  I took the picture from a video and came up with the story. I am happy you like the idea of a Diaper Fairy. I am glad you love them all Baby Puss.

Sissy Poppy
I adore the incapacitating gloves  and Pooped Today T-shirt Aunt Jane has put on Tony. So humiliating!

Baby Butch
@ Sissy Poppy
  It appears mom and aunt Jane planned the humiliation of Tony as a sissybaby. Love the gloves too and shirt.
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, i like the one call magic the diaper fairy,,,, she can dress me at sissy baby girl and diaper me up too .......................... 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Magic is a great choice Shamrock. That Diaper Fairy is pretty too!

sissybabysamantha2
More great cappies. I like the thought of a nappy fairy who would come and nappy me every night 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Greetings to you Sissybabysamantha2. Wet that bed on purpose and see if the Nappy Fairy shows up. : )
Fem Prince C
 Sometimes time needs to go backwards for us. Great cappies as ever Baby Butch.
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

Baby Butch
@ Fem Prince C
  No growing up allowed, LOL we do seem to be regressing. Thanks I am glad the cappies are great. : )

Baby Butch
@ Fem Prince C
  No growing up allowed, LOL we do seem to be regressing. Thanks I am glad the cappies are great. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.