R Sissybaby Fun 2
A few site user cappies for those who like them.
Posted on
Sissybaby Fun 2 - A few site user cappies for those who like them., Nappy,Ballerina,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissybaby Fun 2 - A few site user cappies for those who like them., Nappy,Ballerina,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissybaby Fun 2 - A few site user cappies for those who like them., Nappy,Ballerina,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissybaby Fun 2 - A few site user cappies for those who like them., Nappy,Ballerina,Sissybaby,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
That is all for now. *hugs*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
So much fun reading and seeing these. I loved my cappies, made me laugh, and a bit jealous of my cappie persona 😄

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Hello Baby Puss! I gave you a double dose of Sissybaby fun. Nice to see you found them a bit humourous. : ) 
lil sissie
more gweat cappies mes woves dem
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  Nice of you to say so Lil Sissie, appreciate the comment. : )

sissybabysamantha2
I love my cappie. A nice thick nappy is perfect they hold lots of wee wee. Once again thanks for including me. All the other cappies are great as well  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  It is always a pleasure to include you in the site cappies. You are looking lovely in that thick diaper. I captioned you with my favorite aunt. LOL
sissydina218
absolutely love these captions baby butch not even going to try to pick a favorite love them all. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Hello Sissydina! Great to hear you love all the cappies.

jessybaby
Lax brownies

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
  HA HA That thick diaper will come in handy for messing.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.