R More Cappies
There are always more cappies from Baby Butch.
Posted on
More Cappies - There are always more cappies from Baby Butch., Sissybaby,Regress,Reform,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion More Cappies - There are always more cappies from Baby Butch., Sissybaby,Regress,Reform,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
More Cappies - There are always more cappies from Baby Butch., Sissybaby,Regress,Reform,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
More Cappies - There are always more cappies from Baby Butch., Sissybaby,Regress,Reform,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
More is always better! These were all great fun, my favorites are Caught Him, and File Clerk. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Two favorites are better than one. LOL
sissydina218
love the captions baby butch, i pick first time as my favorite, looks like patrick is having a grand time being a diapered sissy. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  I agree and choose First Time as a favorite. Glad to hear you love them all. : )

Fem Prince C
 Hugely enjoyable Baby Butch, especially the fourth.

Baby Butch
@ Fem Prince C
  Always great to read your comments Fem Prince C. Lets join the 4 Sissies at the mall. Have a great day!
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies. I like first time and  Thermos the best but they are all good 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  *THANK YOU*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.