R Want to be Girls
Some males want to be females so they dress that way.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
I think that being caught is the scary one for most of us, but the one they would want to happen as well.
Love them all though.

Baby Butch
Thank you Sissybabydreams for your comment on these cross dress type cappie stories. Getting Caught would be embarrassing and fun. Being exposed on the front porch in panties is a sure humiliation. I voted for Display.
sissydina218
voted for display but it was very close with sissyboy. nice captions loved them all.

Baby Butch
Glad you love them all. I made these a while ago and forgot about them. I have cappies going back to 2011 that I have never posted. Your favorite is also mine.

Sage Ballance
I would like to wear any of those outfits 

Baby Butch
Pick out any outfit and try it on.

Glad you like the new captions. : )
Prissie
I would love to be dominated by a mistress wearing what we see in "caught"!

O please Auntie Rita can I help clean your house and do your laundry?

I imagine the cougar lady dominating me, will dress me in sheer to waist nude pantyhose which lets light through, and a short pleated skirt and when she has her lady friends over for tea, they will take advantage of every opportunity they have to peek :)

BTW I also like what Madame is wearing. Wouldn't mind her dominating me :)

Keep it sissy,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Madame would be my choice for a Mistress as long as she is not too mean. I am afraid I am too old for a Cougar to be interested in me. I do like the first caption and auntie Rita.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.