R Sissy Kiss Journal - page 10.
Editor Baby Butch captions Sissy Kiss friends for his Journal.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shaughn
outstanding

Baby Butch
Thanks Shaughn, these are the last of the personal cappies for a while. I had them made so I posted pages 8,9, and 10 in my Journal.
Seth the sissy
great captions! I have admired your work for a long time. <3 

Baby Butch
Hello Seth, I see you recently joined the site. Nice of you to comment on my cappies. Thanks I am glad you have been viewing them a long time.

baby5522
Fank you Baby Butch for the cappy about me it made me smile so very, very much. *Gives you  a Big Hug & A Kiss*  Lovely captions all of them, you are so deserving of five kissses, on  every single one of your posts.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
*Big Smile* Fank ooo PetBabyAmy, mes gwad ooo wike dese and da one dat mes made fo wittle baby wike ooo.

I liked the dress and the curtsey move fit you perfectly, giggles.

sissybabydreams
Absolutely adorable, love the dress, it's so me.
You are the definitely the best cappie artist purely for the fact you give them the personal touch.

Baby Butch
Yes I found several nice dress pictures to make some of these. I am glad you like your cappie and I picked the right dress for you.

No aunt, nanny, or mommy in this one. Sissybabydreams got dressed up on her own, giggles, and apparently loves it.

Baby Butch
Hello Seth, I see you recently joined the site. Nice of you to comment on my cappies. Thanks I am glad you have been viewing them a long time. 
Prissie
I would love to go to a botanical garden like the one north of Chicago, while wearing one of those dresses we see above (i.e. like Sissykins or Sissy Dina).

Wearing a pink T-shirt and blue short-shorts and feeling very young girl,
   Prissie

Baby Butch
The dresses are very pretty. I hope some day you can get one of your own. They are very expensive the few I have priced. Like about $400.

I have had bad luck with internet purchases myself. You don't get what is advertised, don't get what you paid for, and it don't fit after it is delivered.

SissyBabyCassie
I love everything about this one because any time I can be forced into diapers and girly clothes by a women it's always a good day :) Thank you again *hugs*

Baby Butch
Hello Sissy Baby Cassie, I knew you would find this thread when not busy. I am glad you like the caption made specifically for you! Hugs Baby Butch : )
PissyPrincess
The first cappie is the best, I always do love watching Mommy Kari from Adultbabysource!!!

Baby Butch
She appears to be a competent mommy to me, Sissy Baby Cassie thinks so to, so "cheers" to Mommy Kari. Thanks for the comment. : )

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Thank you so much Baby Butch! The cappie you made for me made my day! It's so cute! Yes why not wear diapees, and be a cute AB when I want to be? hehe

Baby Butch
I am happy to make your day with a cappie! You're welcome and I enjoy reading your comments. I have some diapers to wear too and enjoy it. I found some good dress pictures for some of the other cappies. : )

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 I love the dresses and diapers in these captions. I am glad you loved yours Christie.
jessybaby
Blue is okay. That is the color my aunt bought me many years ago from rite aid. Too bad ive out grown them. But i havent outgrown bambinos.  Yaaay! 
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
You do look good in blue baby clothes and a diaper. I am glad you found this and commented Jessybaby. Mes wants sum Baby Bambinos diapees!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.