Sissy Janeboy Cappies
Something different from Baby Butch
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

evildragonlord
nice pitcures and captions i like them alot   
lonelymommyliz
wow os hot

Mina Silverwind
all of these are well done, you have such a cool style, and each caption is a work of sheer genius.
sissy-toddler-jen
all very lovely thank you for sharing

baby-bearer
Very good cappies
Susani
Very Hot, love the strap-on action! Keep it up!

francescd
Sissy husbands are no different than little girls. They know that their Mommies/Wives will take them over their knees and spank their naughty bottoms until they can't sit down. There is nothing prettier than a sobbing sissy with tear stained cheeks.
abdljw
loved these ones

jessybaby
love them all, great cappies
Baby Butch
Hello Jessybaby,

I have been going thru my gallery and find so many comments by you I have not tried to respond to all of them. I actually found some threads you have not commented on yet, he he.

I am glad you like the Sissy Janeboy type cappies and I appreciate your many comments in my Gallery. I am sure from what you said that many comments were made in a wet or messy diaper.

Many hugs and kisses too!
Love Baby Butch : )

jessybaby
I do love your cappies sooo much, and I love to go back and read them from time to time. Alot of the time you are correct, I am either wet or messy. Sometimes both, but I can't help it I just get so excited I lose control. It has been a while since I have been on, and I plan on looking at all of the cappies I have missed over the next two days. Thanks BB, glad that you care!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby

Yes I care and noticed you returned and found my new threads. I posted another with you as a Babyfur.

I see you made it well above 1,000 posts Jessybaby.

Congratulations and keep on posting!

Baby Butch   

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.