R Short And Sweet 3
More cappies like the others, only these are about 3 site members.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
it's so adorable and cute

Baby Butch
Your request for cappies about yourself has been filled Rainbow24.

I am happy you adore the cappies!
baby5522
I love all of thee captions BabyButch, you craft them so well. At Home & New Dress both share my No. 1 Most favourite out of the captions. Rainbow24 shares the same likes as me. While I wait for coments on Knight Of The Maid to come in, saw yours, & Replied. Thanks for hat by the way, I'm going to work on some of the images that I have still waiting for me to do my caption work on.

So I will be doing that today. Keep up your most wonderful good work.

Love, hugs & kisses

PS. I have given you a 5 kisses rating.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Thank you PetBabyAmy, your comments are always complimentary.

Nice of you to give these 5 kiss ratings too!

Prissie
I voted for New Dress. Im always happy for a girl when she gets a new dress to put on! And when you're dressed up and ready to go out and about, its  nice to have a diaper and plastic panties on, so you don't have to worry about finding a loo if you have to weewee.

Baby Butch
*giggles* Rainbow24 is ready for a night on the town!

I appreciate the comment Prissie and I made a cappie for you.
sissydina218
liked these even better than short and sweet two, thought seeing your little ruffled panties was going to be the best but then i saw rainbow's sissy dress and fell in love with it

Baby Butch
I like my cappie for the soft skin, ruffle panties, and the Pooh Bear.

Rainbow24 wanted a frilly dress, now he has one!

babygerard
It's so cute, I love it, thanks for the caption Butch, I love the last one I my dance teacher told that if i want to dance I should to do with the little girls with 3 and 4 year old.

Baby Butch
You're welcome Babygerard. I had that last cappie on my computer for a while and forgot to post it.

I made the diaper one new to give you 2 cappies. I had one of Rainbow24 stored too and made his diaper one.

Have a great day!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.