R Short And Sweet 2
Five new cappies about wearing diapers with short stories to go with them.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
that so beautiful and make one for me

Baby Butch
I am glad you like the cappies Rainbow24. I could not find a good picture of a diapered princess but I can make you something. I have one made I never posted if I can find it.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Awesome amazing captions Baby Butch, I love them all, wish you had made an option for liking all. Sisters is my top favourite, so I voted for that one, Other than that, they all shine and I love them all vrey much, I love oo lots too.

Love, hugs & kisses.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
I am glad you love them all PetBabyAmy. Thanks, I forgot to include that option in the poll. The theme here is good picture with a short story. I could not decide on a favorite but I voted for My Aunt.

Love Baby Butch

sissydina218
another wonderful set of captions butch, loved my aunt the best the smile just makes it perfect

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment on my cappies!

Hugs Baby Butch : )
babygerard
so pretty and Nice caption,  
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment Babygerard. : )

babygerard
@ Baby Butch
  My birthday was on September 9th. I hope you could make one caption for my birthday. Can you? pwease..!!! 
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
@ babygerard

Here is something you did not notice. I did not know your birthday was on September 9th. I captioned you in News Flash 2 on September 11.

Happy Birthday, I can still make you a birthday type caption if you wish. It may take a few days until I post it. I just posted a lot of stuff recently.

Prissie
I love Cindy's pose in Oh No. My Aunt is cute too.

Tomorrow morning I hope to put on a diaper and wear it while doing household chores.

Luv for all you do,

Baby Butch
I read a newer post today and you did wear a diaper and do your housework. I have been wearing Depends fitted briefs since they are inexpensive.

Thanks for commenting on my cappies!
KS
Great work Baby Butch! :)

Baby Butch
I appreciate all your comments KS. I was just finishing checking out several of yours when you logged in. The site needs participation when people have the time. A lot of old members have left us.

sweetlilsarah
Great captions Baby Butch!! Thanks so much for making them for us. 

Baby Butch
You're welcome Sweetlilsarah, most of the time it is a lot of fun!

I am glad that you liked them so much and commented. : )  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.