R Rainbows Life
Rainbow24 keeps getting put in a diaper and he really loves it.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
nice, love seeing a whole caption story line about someone its always great seeing someone in all sorts of different situations

Baby Butch
Yes Rainbow has had a lot of requests lately so I put them together in a thread of her own. I appreciate the comments Sissydina218.
rainbow24
That so cute and adorable pictures me
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
Yes they are all you Rainbow24 and I am pleased you find them adorable and cute. That means you must be adorable and cute, giggles.

Hugs Baby Butch : )

Prissie
Luv Blush 1. Its nice for a girl to be prepared when her monthly period is about to come. Not to mention, she can wiwi when- and wherever and not  interrupt whatever she's doing.

Baby Butch
*giggles* Yes and they both can play video games uninterrupted.

I had a cheerleader for a neighbor, but she only went out with jocks.
KS
Great job BB, you sure are a busy bee :)

Baby Butch
I have been enjoying my new computer and "paint" program.

babygerard
Rainbow's cousin is so nice. I wanna have a cousin like her.

Baby Butch
I wish my female cousins were around more often to do stuff like in my cousin cappies.
jessybaby
id be blushing too
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I am glad you like the deluxe Rainbow cappies. Thanks for all the replies. I figured you could relate to the last cappie called Cousin. I thought about you when I made it for Rainbow24.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.