A 5 cappie story about Robyn-Anne.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahpenguin
Ooooh I wiked this piccy stowy! *waves two pacis ups!* :) *giggles* Fanks so much for shairngs!
Baby Butch

Ooooh I wiked this piccy stowy! *waves two pacis ups!* :) *giggles* Fanks so much for shairngs!  

Mes pweased ooo wike da cappies!  

sarahpenguin
You're bery bery welcome baby butch!
Robyn
Oh Baby Butch! I Love you!!!! Kisses!!! This is so hot and you know all the right buttons to push! Your submissive little cheerleader with "her" burning bottom now in diapers!
Blush and gushes
Robyn-Anne

Baby Butch

Oh Baby Butch! I Love you!!!! Kisses!!! This is so hot and you know all the right buttons to push! Your submissive little cheerleader with "her" burning bottom now in diapers!
Blush and gushes
Robyn-Anne  

I am pleased you liked the new cappies. I love the first cheerleader, she fits the cappie story well, so do the others. I was thinking you needed a new story to view.

Love Baby Butch : )
jessybaby
its always better to be babied
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

its always better to be babied  

You should know after growing up with your aunt and cousins. I think so too!
Categories:
Spankings
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.