R Girl Trouble
You never know what might happen when you are around a bunch of dominant females.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
I started voting for carlos on this one but then saw party and had to vote for that one the little girly dress is so cute and wonderful. Have to wonder what will happen to the guy in the last caption.

Baby Butch
I have wanted a dress like that in Party. I think it is a perfect dress for a male to have in the closet. I can imagine wearing a white bra and yellow nylon brief panties to go with the stockings and dress. I would likely wear a diaper at times with the same dress. Those girls in the last one are looking for Trouble, he he. Thanks for commenting Sissydina. Hugs from Baby Butch : )
babygerard
please could you make more captions? 5 kisses to you
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

Prissie
I love the way Carlos is posing. One wishes she'd lift her skirt a little :D

It would be a beautiful experience to put on a short skirt and hose and heels, and walk around the shopping mall near my home with three or four of the cute girls we see in the first picture (Bro) above.

Keep it sissy,

Baby Butch
That is a great up skirt shot of the cute schoolgirl. You have a good imagination to have added the girls from picture one to your mall visit. Those girls are from some show called Mean Girls but they look pretty nice to me! Thanks for commenting Prissie.
Sage Ballance
Party is the best one. I would love to wear that outfit 

Baby Butch
Hello Sage Ballance, I am pleased you liked the cappies and commented. Nice to see you are still on the site. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.